[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my father died of a heart attack today. My family went to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
my father died of a heart attack today. My family went to have lunch today after going to the dmv to register my new car and he said he was experiencing symptoms of a heart attack, so we called an ambulance. They were unable to stabilize him. Im still in shock. I loved him so much and my mom doesn't know what to do. My sister is in the same position as me. We're all empty inside, he was such a smart, funny, cool guy and only 54. I don't really need advice as much as I'd enjoy anyone's personal stories about dealing with a tragic death. feel free to troll or whatever i've been on the internet for long enough to know its a thing.

thanks. pic unrelated. its my favorite album.
>>
Don't know if you'd find this tragic, but my father died two years ago and I couldn't be happier. He was an alcoholic, abusive asshole who took advantage of everybody's kindness and forgiveness so that he wouldn't die alone. He said he "found god" and pleaded for my mom to forgive him since he was dying, and she and everyone else forgave him like idiots. Everybody was in the room with him while he passed and I had to force tears so that nobody in my family would think I was a psychopath or something. I was a little sad, since I had a few fond memories of him, but the sadness lasted about 2 minutes. After that, it felt like a gigantic weight was lifted from my shoulders and I could breathe a little better. So if anything anon, at least be happy that you had a good enough father for you to be sad about his death. I hope you and your family can heal and deal with your loss.

That album has so many amazing songs. What are your favorites?
>>
>>17897623
Hey, the same thing happened to my father he died of a heart attack 2 years ago at the age of 54. how old are you?
>>
The wound will scab over with time. You will never fully heal.

My best friend died a month before the start of high school. I can see the tree we planted in his memory from my doorstep and I look at it several times a week after getting off work.
>>
> I had to force tears so that nobody in my family would think I was a psychopath or something.

Hey it's >>17897724 again

When he died I stayed up for 3 days on the computer and watched anime and played runescape. People react to things in different ways. It's not necessarily out of the norm to not cry.
>>
thanks everyone
>>
>>17897714
i like every song except faust arp isn't that great

all i need is my all time favorite song i think. sage for double post
>>
>>17897623
It is my favourite album too. I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

In December 2010 my best friend's mom had a stroke and died. She was 49. I found her laying on the floor when I got to my friend's place for lunch. Called an ambulance, but couldn't do much. She stayed in a coma for 9 days and died.

In 2012 my brother shoot himself in front of his girlfriend. He was 28. He stayed in a coma for a week, before we agreed to let him go.
My dad was fighting with cancer in the same time.
It wasn't the peak of my existence.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.