[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on date with girl >She is heavier than I thought, got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1481344069894.jpg (11KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481344069894.jpg
11KB, 290x293px
>Go on date with girl
>She is heavier than I thought, got baited
>Still talk to her and play vidya with her because she is cool
>Is trying to push me into a date with her tomorrow
>I just want to be left alone

I've never had to turn a girl down before in my life. How do I do this? Do I ghost her, or what? I've been ghosted many times, and it would make me feel like a dick, but I also don't want to hurt her feelings. I hate hurting people.

help
>>
>>17897548
>baited by a hambeast
You got unintentionally trolled and that is fucking embarrassing lol.
>>
>>17897560
Ok?
>>
I'm thinking I should make her think I'm a lunatic and that she dodged a bullet or something.
>>
Just say sorry you have a family emergency and you won't be available for a while.

Tell yourself the family emergency is that you ran out of orange juice in the fridge, or something. Don't want that bad karma.
>>
>>17897587
Oh shit good idea, OP.

>Hey yeah I can't wait to see you? wyd?
>Hello?
>????
>Pls respond
>Helloooo!
>Wow wtf okay ignore me
>RESPOND
>PLEASE...I am alone.

Do this
>>
>don't ghost her
>just friendzone her and say that you just want to be friends
>it's that easy
>>
Make sure your replies are loaded with physical activities or gym related. Maybe she'll take her piggu ass to gainzville and improve her chances of finding a mate.
>>
>>17897548
Tell her that you would date her again but she was not honest about what she looked like and you don't feel you can continue if it started with a lie. Makes her be honest next time.
>>
>>17897600
She would respond to this though.

>>17897605
She'll cry and shit, and I'll feel bad. Which is why I was going with the angle of "i'm crazy"

>>17897617
she knows I workout a lot, she doesn't want to from what I understand.
>>
Make her think you're turning into an agoraphobe or something.
>>
>>17897640
This could actually work if you play it right.
>>
>>17897640
Hmm, I might actually do this. I'll post results.
>>
>>17897548
>>17897605
don't listen to this moron.

Trash that whale. Bitch deserves it.
If you're man enough, tell her not to be a baiting cunt, and to update her picture.
>>
Men complain on /adv/ when women string them along, ghost them, are indirect, etc... so why are you now asking /adv/ how to act like a woman? Cut the bullshit and tell the truth, you're not into her. Leave it at that.
>>
>>17897600
Hey.. I send texts like these..
>>
>>17897896
Women don't care, nor understand what it is to be truly alone. Especially women who go on these dating apps just for the male attention, they are constantly bombarded with dick pics, pickup lines, general bs. And by the time someone serious comes along, they sound like anybody else.

To the point where you begin to think... just why the hell does she even create the stupid account then? The I think to myself.. there I go, I did it again. Joined a dating app thinking these girls are worth the air they breathe. Delete account, feel miserable a year later again, repeat cycle.
>>
>>17897924
The only women I know truly are alone, are old. And I talk to one. She yaps on about the most pointless shit, I listen, take a break from it now n then, but I'm always there for her. Because she's been there for me. A woman like THAT deserves my time, old as she is, she is someone I can trust.

You can't trust these online dating app girls.
>>
Just tell her you don't really feel compatible with her, anon. That you had a good time, but it's not exactly what you're looking for. Up to you afterward if you decide to remain friends.

Certain things are just deal breakers for some people. You are not forced to date someone you didn't really expect. I can only imagine how you felt on the first date.
>>
>>17898010
Actually... I can imagine it, because it's happened to me too lol

Some Puerto Rican girl on meowchat who looked much bigger in person, and a little beat up for her age. Thankfully we both felt the same, distant.Took her to McDonalds anyway, she drove a long way, figured I'd at least reward her attempt, most women don't even make the effort.
>>
FUCK THAT FFATTT MAAAANN!!

POKE ALL THAT CHUBBERYY!!!!

MAKE SOAP OUTTA HER!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17897879
>/adv/ is one person

>why
he said shes fat, you autistic dipshit
>>
>>17897548
Just tell you don't feel that way, if she starts screaming and shit you dodged a bullet, if she's chill about it then she's a normal human being capable of handling adult situations.
>>
>>17897548

I've been baited by a hambeast before OP. Even worse, I slept with her after talking for like 30 minutes. Not proud of it but you have to get your nut somehow.

Anyway, just tell her you're not interested. You're hurting her a little bit now rather than a fuckton later.
>>
Just tell her you can't date somebody whos dishonest enough to catfish you but you have friends who lie all the time so its cool
>>
>>17898128
Figures someone would get triggered in a thread like this.
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (9KB, 238x431px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
9KB, 238x431px
>>17898356
want a medal for that?
>>
>>17898430
aww thanks anon
>>
File: unnamed (29).jpg (29KB, 507x599px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (29).jpg
29KB, 507x599px
>>17898435
>aww
kill urself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.