[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a junior move into a freshman? I'm 5'4 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1585.jpg (25KB, 750x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
25KB, 750x248px
How does a junior move into a freshman? I'm 5'4 and I would rate myself 7/10 , this is the first girl I've had actual feelings for (not the kind where you just want to blow a load on their face and spit on them) I don't think about her sexually. I have been talking to her on snapchat but I normally try to start conversation with her but replies with generic replies like "haha". She is perfect to me and I never have felt a love like this before but I don't know if she is even looking for a relation ship, she is pretty quiet in school similar to me. Also I have like 4 more weeks and then classes switch and my only contact will be through snapchat. I want a relationship with her so bad. Please don't say "she isn't interested" I want ways I can make her interested or flirt.
>>
>>17897503
>How does a junior move into a freshman? I'm 5'4

Let me stop you right there
>>
Start texting her a bit not like everyday maybe a few times a week? If it seems to be going well (girls can seem pretty distant and still like you) then just ask her to hang out and get to know her and become her friend and then ask her out on a date, if asking her out on a date seems too scary right now.
>>
File: 1371937870283.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1371937870283.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>17897503
>I'm 5'4 and I would rate myself 7/10

>5'4
>7/10
>>
>>17897524 I'm no pedo and I don't even feel comfortable of the thought of the sexing her
>>
>>17897503
>5'4
Anon, you could be a 10 and it wouldn't matter. You're doomed.
>>
>>17897715
She is 5'1 and I'm predicted to be 5'8 soon I'm holding onto hope
>>
>>17897752
just give up... lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.