[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf has started getting /fit/ again and I'm worried that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2531.jpg (21KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
21KB, 354x352px
my gf has started getting /fit/ again and I'm worried that she will realize she's out of my league or some chad from the gym will steal her. What do
>>
>>17897338
Accept the challenge. Improve yourself too.
>>
>>17897342
This
>>
File: 1417403611354.png (901KB, 1134x806px) Image search: [Google]
1417403611354.png
901KB, 1134x806px
She will dump you if you sit on your ass. So get up and hit the gym with her
>>
face the chad in mortal combat.
>>
work out together. not EVERY workout, or even most of them, but a regular amount.
>>
Everytime a girl in a LTR starts to hit up the gym, dressing better and so on all of a sudden (this is important, if she always did that then whatever), you can be sure she's not doing for her SO.
>>
>oh no I can't be complacent anymore, I have to actually TRY!

Courtship NEVER ends, bro. That's why you're nervous, you aren't courting her like you should.

Stay fit, wear nice clothes, smell good, and always keep a haircut that she likes and you'll be fine. Don't be controlling, that increases likelihood of infidelity.

Remember, if you don't need her, you HAVE no competition. Treat her like a girlfriend, not a possession.
>>
>>17897440
Well she always has cared about her appearance and dressed well and did her makeup and stuff, but a little before we met she stopped working out for a period of time and did eat a little more of junkish food and gained a little weight, but she wasn't fat or even really chubby by any means.

I guess part of the reason that I'm worried is that I'm lucky I'm with her, she has extreme self esteem issues and even though she turns heads in a room she thinks she's gross/fat/ugly. if she levels up even more she might end up getting with a guy who's more her speed I guess. The working out she said she also wants to do to be "good enough" for me, and her therapist recommended working out again to help with some mental illness stuff she has been dealing with

>>17897563
I do all that, but I'm just not some outstanding guy. I'm pretty mediocre and she's only with me because her self esteem is so low that she probably doesn't think she could get anything better even though she easily could. I'm worried she might start realizing that

>>17897412
She's going 3x a week right now, so maybe go with her like once every two weeks?
>>
>>17897338
I was a super skelly and this past year I started lifting and I look so much better my gf did not accept the challenge and made every excuse in the book not to go to the gym needless to say I traded in for a better model if you SO is improving you have to as well if you want to keep them getting fit actually made me despise people who don't take care of their bodies
>>
>>17897766
>her self esteem is so low
Oh boy, I'm sorry to tell you that but once she starts getting more attention from good looking guys after a few months of gym I'm not so sure she will resist the temptation. Low self esteem girls are trouble.
>>
>>17897781
It could go either way and that's what I'm worried about. Before we started dating a friend of mine who is a 10/10 to most girls and really charismatic tried getting with her and flattering her for a couple weeks and she didn't go for it and completely blew him off. I want to talk to her about this but I don't want to upset her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.