[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help me out here. I'm planning on taking a shower with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: shower.jpg (154KB, 496x348px) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
154KB, 496x348px
Guys help me out here. I'm planning on taking a shower with a girl, she's almost my gf.

The question is:
Should I clean my ass while showering with her?

I usually pass soap on my hand then rub it down there just to clean it a bit, it helps a lot. But I don't feel like that would be something sexy to do in front of her.

Should I not clean it and leave it not clean (Although it usually is clean, but still) or should I be hygienic and do it while she watches and maybe gets disgusted?

Please help
>>
>>17897322
>planning on taking a shower with a girl
>thinks about actual showering

best kek moment of 2016
>>
Clean it before you shower with her. Boom. Problem solved.
>>
>>17897322
If you're showering with a girl you're not in there to clean up.
>>
>>17897329
You mean, like whipping or having another little shower before?
Because, I always whipe before showering, if that's what you mean
>>
File: 1482622483323.png (848KB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1482622483323.png
848KB, 830x770px
>>17897328
this. top kek
>>
Confidence is key. Put the bar of soap completely between your cheeks and don't act ashamed or embarrassed.
>>
File: 1481572142547.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481572142547.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>17897332
Unless you're married anon. It's not all fun and games on the other side.
>>
>>17897322
Alright I'll bite.

Shower sometime before you go to her place (or she comes to you) to shower.

That way you don't focus on cleaning yourself and instead enjoy her.
>>
>>17897354
Use sanitizing whipes. If you think washing your butt is not sexy, let it be known that a smelly butt is even less so.
>>
>>17897322
clean b4 shower.. then get in with her
>>
>>17897322
Nah, embrace washing your ass. Take that bar of soap and rub it in between your crack until you're squeaky clean then start rubbing the inrinsed bar all over her.
>>
>>17897322
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6542559/showering-with-girls
>>
>>17897322
>>17897328
>>
>>17897322
Do it before, you idiot.

Unless I'm reading it wrong? You guys are gonna have sex right? You're not just saving water and showering at the same time, right?
>>
Since you're not even her bf, you're not intimate enough for it. Just don't do it.

Alternatively, just wash your ass going from the other way around. If she asks, say that you're washing behind your balls

>be me
>8 years with my gf
>still ask her to look away or wash it stealthly
>>
>>17897701
This

Either you fornicate in the shower or you wash yourself, not both. Unless she's your wife and you're conserving water, you take care of your actual showering on your own time
>>
>>17897516
dude... not the time. This was a kekfest and you turned it into a feelshour
>>
>>17897691
>are you peeing?
>ey dis me fetfish
>>
I was showering with my dude a few days ago. My boyfriend kissed me really hard. The lights were dim, he had me under the running water. He had been biting and kissing my neck. I leaned back against the wall, he was still kissing me. I opened my eyes just because sometimes when we kiss, I like to see him. He was washing his ass. I didn't care. I condone a clean ass. I would have washed it for him, damn. I love that man and his little booty. Grow up.
>>
>>17897828
Lmao
I hope the girl thinks like that as well. Although we don't have that much intimacy, well...
>>
OP here

I'll guess I'll take an actual shower before she comes to my place, then I'll have the fun shower once she's around.
Thanks for the tips, guys
>>
>>17897828
I have such a hard time understanding that girls worship and enjoy the male body as much as we do theirs (like this), maybe it's because I'm a virgin.
>>
>>17897322
You didn't actually think "taking a shower together" means "cleaning yourselves at the same time in the same shower", right?

Also use the toilet before the shower, no peeing on her leg, stomping a turd down the drain or shitting in your hand and throwing it in the bowl.
>>
>>17897322
Tell her to clean your asshole... with her tongue...

Call her whore while your at it, women love that shit... dumbass...
>>
>>17897930
oh damn...

I get wet as fuck when people piss on my leg.
>>
>>17897959
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>17897963
lulz

I am high on mushrooms
>>
>>17897814
I only like to scare the fish and watch them swim.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.