[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother abuses me. Today she slammed my limbs in a door repeatedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: otX8rqQ8.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
otX8rqQ8.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
My mother abuses me. Today she slammed my limbs in a door repeatedly and locked me out of my house and I had to sneak back in through my bedroom window. I need to get out of herr, she's been getting more and more violent and this last time she started glancing at knives in the kitchen as if she was contemplating stabbing me. She is very stressed and hasn't had insurance so she hasn't had her medications in quite some time. I have a very good friend in West Virginia I could possibly stay with but he's in the process of getting a car so he can't come get me, plis he lives six hours away. I have a dog I cannot live without and she would also have to come with me. Chances are to get an uber it would cost $500 or more to get to safety with someone I know and trust and I only need to leave for a few days as I don't feel safe and need a break. I have no money and I'm adopted, I spent most of my life in a far worse situation but I can't handle this right now, I struggle a great deal with my own mental health and I don't want to cave in and attempt suicide again as a way to escape. I have no family to stay with, just my best friend and I don't want to call the authorities on my Mom as I know this isn't her fault.

Do any of you have ideas on how I can get out of town and to my friends place to crash tonight? I'm in Pennsylvania close to the Maryland border and I need to get to southwestern West Virginia with some clothes, feminine products, hygiene shit, a blanket, etc, all with my seven year old Pitbull mix to accompany me.
Any ideas?
>>
Find a friend (anyone really) closer that will care for your dog for a week.
Go to a homeless shelter for a week or two. Talk to the authorities while you are there.
>>
>>17896890
Nearest homeless shelter is half an hour away by car and I don't know anyone who could care for my dog. If I were to make it to the homeless shelter and they'll call my mother and have her come get me and if I got to talk to the authorities in time I run the risk of being put in foster care.
>>
>>17896917
Wouldn't it be better to be in foster care? If your mother is physical abusing you and you are scared of her stabbing you.

If you really can't get $500. I would try Craiglist or hitchhiking.
>>
>>17896864
>I have a dog I cannot live without and she would also have to come with me. Chances are to get an uber it would cost $500 or more to get to safety with someone I know and trust

How old are you?
>>
>>17896864
>Chances are to get an uber it would cost $500 or more
Use public transportation like the bus system to get to places that both a public bus and an uber will. That way you can spend less on your trip to West Virginia. Though, you should do this very early in the morning as the bus is a slooow way to get to places.
>>
Not in the mood to write individual replies as I'm in mobile so to answer the questions.

No, foster care would not be better as I would be taken out of the private school I am currently enrolled in, plus I have too much history here.

As for age I kind of run a risk mentioning it as I'm basically a fetus, but I'm a freshmanfag so you guys can figure it out, don't be dicks about it, I'm just a stupid kid like any other and I'm in a bit of a bind.

In regards to the craigslist idea that actually kind of works as I've been contemplating whoring myself out for the cash anyway.

And because one of you guys was probably going to say something of the sort I'll do it first and save you the trouble.

>Fetus
>Freshman fag
>been contemplating whoring myself out for the cash anyway.

'Are you fucking retarded, Femanon?'
>>
>>17896981
Dude I live in Amish country, the buses don't run out here.
>>
>>17896992
Don't whore yourself out and don't hitchhike. If you can't go to the authorities and you have no one to transport you (honestly the bus is the best option said so far) then I don't know what you're expecting to happen.
>>
>>17896864
Did you try to rape her? You may put her in a good mood.
>>
I was tempted to help until I realized you are underage. Anyone helping you run away can get charged with abduction.

If your mother isn't okay with you leaving, the police will track you down and find you. Your friend in WV (or friend's parents) will get in serious trouble, and you will end up back where you are now.

That said, greyhound is cheap and goes pretty much everywhere. You can uber or hitchhike to the nearest stop.
>>
>>17897280
top kek
>>
>>17896992
Yoooo post pics honey child.

I'd happily slip you 500$ for 3 nights of girlfriend experience. I'm from southwestern PA too.
>>
>>17896992
Don't whore yourself out. You will regret it and possibly get yourself into even bigger trouble. If you want to make cash the lazy way, there are much better ways than becoming a Craigslist whore.

I would try to find shelter for the night and figure it out tomorrow. Are you in a city? Suburbs? Middle of nowhere? I'd try to find somewhere to hide that isn't too cold, then beg for cash or something and take public transportation to your friend.

But honestly, you really should tell someone about your mom.
>>
>>17897326
>>17897300
Wait fuck. She's underage?

Fuck, how do I delete posts?
>>
I've been there anon, it wasn't pretty

how old are you?
do you have a job, savings?
do you have friends in the area?
>>
>>17897360
you're scum for trying to prostitute a venerable young person and also a newfag
hope you were using a proxy :^)
>>
File: bd8073d.jpg (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bd8073d.jpg
174KB, 1200x1200px
Find some way to get to the homeless shelter. Do something. Don't whore yourself out or else you put yourself at risk of being put under arrest, raped, robbed, or worse. I understand you love your dog but you may have to give him up. You could consider going to a Humane Society and explain your situation and ask if they could hold the dog for you if you promised to volunteer for them.

Next time she blows up and goes off on one of her episodes, call the police. If she hasn't layed a hand on you yet she will.

Actually call the police regardless if you can't find a way out of this mess. Just call them and say that you have no way out and say you need help. They'll likely dispatch someone to talk to you.
>>
>>17897366
She's a highschool freshman. She has no options.
>>
>>17897383
Wew :^)

Better go get in touch with a lawyer.
>>
>>17896864
Limb slammed with a door several times? And your first thought was "let me post a text wall on adv...." Go get medical help bro!
>>
File: laughing jojos.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jojos.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>17897360
You are fucked. The cyber police have already begun to backtrace you. The consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>17896992
Give me ur skype gurl I'll gladly pay $1000
>>
To the people offering "work" I'm down but also terrified so I have boundaries and I'll bite off genitals if those boundaries are pushed and I'd need money up front as a lot of you dudes are probably broke as Hell and I'm not running a blue balls charity.

As for the whole medical attention deal, this happened around two o' clock today, I'm fine, I'm not showing bruising yet as I am very very difficult to bruise, it still hurts like a bitch and when I move my one shoulder around it clicks a bit but nothing's broken, if there is it's probably some variation of tiny microfractures on the surface of the bones.

Lastly, I just want to thank you guys for being patient with this whole ordeal.
>>
>>17897519
Kids these days.

Anyway. $600 if you call me daddy.
>>
>>17897519
I'm not a poorfag don't mistake me friend, I can pay for your trip to and from
>>
Alright, well, for those who are interested;
Where and when?
>>
>>17897544
Lmao OP doesn't want help, she's just looking for statutory rape and money. Either that or she's an undercover cop and you're all buying the bait.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (96KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
96KB, 1800x1200px
>>17897544
Is it you, old friend?
>>
>>17897544
Got a paypal?
>>
>>17897567
Nope.
>>
>>17897591
Should get one. I doubt you're going to locate many people who live near you. Those who are, it's unsafe to meetup with an underage teen.
Find a method of receiving money over the Internet
>>
What are you planning to accomplish?
>>
>>17897591
Post time stamped pics at least.

>captcha had a SWAT car

Weeeew lads.
>>
>>17897565
No, I'm trying to help myself without getting cops involved and I'm just doing a terrible job if you haven't fucking noticed.
>>
>>17897566
Could be, do I know you from another board?
>>
>>17897613
The meme

Your head
>>
File: special hell.jpg (7KB, 256x177px) Image search: [Google]
special hell.jpg
7KB, 256x177px
>>17897530
>>
>>17897613
If the next post isn't your mediocre ass face and worse current attire with a timestamp then it is indeed him, lads, and we need to gtfo.
>>
>>17897603
Whatever you say officer. You dropped your little ploy as soon as you started talking about whoring yourself out and now that you have a few anons ready to flash some cash your problem is starting to become less of a topic.
>>
>>17897626
This
>>
>>17897613
This poster was implying you are actually Chris Hansen of "To Catch a Predator" fame. If you didn't catch that, maybe you actually are 14.

You shouldn't try to run away, but you really shouldn't meet up with random people hoping to get paid for sex. Anyone crazy enough to meet up with an underage girl trying to prostitute herself on 4chan is dangerous.
>>
>>17897651
I was about to post a proof photo, but you're probably right.
Honestly I'm just scared, I don't know what to do, I have no one and I can't get the police involved, but I'm just stressed. People only treat me like a normal kid when it's convenient, I'm completely drained, I need to get out of here man. Between my mother being mentally unstable, without medication, and her being a single parent is going to be the death of me.

One second I'm being forced to go over finances and start budgeting, the next I'm getting beaten and threatened, and then she acts like it never happened despite being aware of what she's done.

I understand how this post seems so incredibly stupid, but I'm just trying to maintain composure and figure out what to do and where to go.

I get the prostitution could and most likely would ruin my life, Hell it could be the end of my life, but I feel incredibly desperate right now.

This thread has been going on for a couple of hours no and I still have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17897738
Reasonable.
Run
Leave this website
Don't come back
This is a cesspool of shit that only propogates that shit into a sewer of shit

You're too young to be here, and you're also too young to be prostituting yourself

Live on school lunches or something, but if the fear of being attacked and killed by your caretakers is a problem, then run.

Fuck social service people, they only care about the pat on the back they'll get from their coworkers at the end of the day.

It's either be independent to survive, or don't survive at all.

Get some friends or some shit at school, stay somewhere nearby
>>
I can come pick you up. ;3
>>
lemme get in on this
>>
>>17897738
Why not ask one of your friends to spot you the cash to go see them? If they're good friends they should be able to understand.

Ignore the creepy anon that want to fuck a 14 year old girl. Like others have said, any anon on 4chan who would actually meet up with a random girl your age for sex is a dangerous person.
>>
>>17897738

I wish I had more optimistic advice to give, but you are sort of fucked. Your situation sounds very unsafe and your mother needs treatment. But running away at your age with no money doesn't help. The police are going to put a lot of effort into finding a missing white girl your age.

Can your mother get meds through medicaid or something?

You probably should report your mother if she hurts you enough to leave a mark, even if it will disrupt your life.

Also, if you're really set on getting money for sex work, don't tell people your real age and try to do it online. Some women make a lot as findoms, which doesn't even require getting naked, you just order submissive guys around. If you insist on doing stuff IRL, finding submissive guys through fetish sites is probably the safest you could get, and it wouldn't be that weird to demand they give you rides or other favors.

Anyway, I'm trying not to be as patronizing as the other asshole who told you to leave the website. I was your age when I started posting here and understand you are a real person, but society is not structured in a way that allows you to be independent.
>>
>>17897802
?
It's money for service. There's nothing dangerous about that.

And stop trying to ruin my fun.
>>
>>17897755
Man, I've been on this site on and off since I was ten, lurking for the most part until last year.

This site is stuck with me, I got sucked into the cesspool for now at least, but in the meantime outside of the boards I plan on trying to hold out as long as I can until I come up with a good stable plan.
>>
>>17897810
what the fuck are you doing idiot
>>
>>17897813
Wanting to pay to fuck girls who have just barely entered puberty and are so desperate for money that they'd sell their body is disturbing. At the very least you're a sad pervert.
>>
>>17897810
I'll keep this in mind as I've always been intrigued by the thought of being a dominatrix.

As for my mother though, she doesn't qualify for anything nor can she afford anything.

..Jesus fucking christ, I can't believe my life has come down to mentioning my mother and considering the option of becoming a dominatrix in one 4chan post, I am ready for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>17897834
Are you done with the moral high ground bullshit yet? I'm sure you've been a saint your whole life, right?
>>
>>17897810
You are fucking autistic
>>
What Amish country are you OP I'm pretty close to the Amish in PA
>>
>>17897810
I have experience with the situation of securing money from guys without sex online.

Findom isn't really a thing, but you can figure out arrangements by being a domme. You can even enter into sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships. That being said, some of these guys online are REALLY dangerous. I really do not advise a 14 year old to do this.
>>
>>17897850
No but at least I can say I didn't fuck any kids.
>>
>>17897834
I'm on your side here but you're being sort of a moralfag about it. There are definitely hot girls that age I would consider having consensual not-for-pay sex with if it were legal.
>>
>>17897862
Your loss then.
>>
>>17897862
Even when u were 14? That's sad
>>
>>17897865
I get what you're saying, but that's different than paying a high school girl who is only having sex with you because she's desperate to make her life less shit.
>>
Why haven't you called the cops? Just do it dammit.
>>
>>17897544
pics?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.