/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you turn a normal conversation into a flirty conversation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: That.png (10KB, 594x501px) Image search: [Google]
That.png
10KB, 594x501px
How do you turn a normal conversation into a flirty conversation?

Say you talk to a female in a friendly way about some mundane topic and you want to start flirting with her, how do you do it?

I understand some of the basics of flirting (compliments, challenging her a bit, slightly sexual jokes, etc) but when talking about something very mundane I find it very difficult to throw any of those things into the conversation in a natural way.

How do you guys do it?
>>
>>17896839
Thanks for the free bump.
>>
>>17896835
Why are you talking about a mundane topic anyway?

Just say things like 'oh by the way, I remember yesterday' then insert something you did yesterday that was a bit exciting and how she might enjoy it.

Tell her you like her shirt/dress or something and ask where she got them from. By doing this you can get closer to her and feel her shirt without it being awkward.

If these options are not available just say I got to go do something now, can I get your number, we should hang out more. If you already have her number just say I will talk to you later and organise a meet up.

Flirting is quite difficult to do if you already let the conversation slip onto a mundane topic because the energy is lost. So unless you say something exciting you won't be able to recover it.
>>
>>17897057
Thanks, that helps!
>>
>>17896835
just add "how you doin" into the convo
>>
>>17897057
>can get closer to her and feel her shirt
kek

>if you already let the conversation slip onto a mundane topic because the energy is lost
great mentality to let a relationship rely on excitements. 9/10 would break up
>>
If you have any sort of chemistry with a girl the flirting should come naturally. Something that kind of helped me was chatting with people I didn't give 2 shits about. If you jump into the deep end and flirt with your oneitis you're gong to overthink everything and fuck it up. Try flirting with girls you don't intend to ever see again. Girls that you're not even interested in. If it works, congrats, you're learning. If not, then no biggie. You didn't care anyways.
>>
>>17897220
yes, feelings, chemistry comes naturally. no need to lead others on though, eh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17897259
do you really believe that bullshit?
>>
>>17897061
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.