[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at local grocery store >cart full of stuff waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482874214993.jpg (366KB, 1346x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1482874214993.jpg
366KB, 1346x1800px
>be at local grocery store
>cart full of stuff waiting in line
>reach front of line
Ifuckenforgot.gif
>forget card in car
>tells cashier brb need to run to car leave my cart here
>come back a card ready to pay
>cashier sends everything back
Youstupidfuckingbitch.jpeg
>"where's my shit"
>cashier: "you said you weren't coming back"
>manager pulls us aside
>cashier hits me in face
Triggered.exe
>manager pulls me and tells cashier go to back

Can I sue the local store or could only press charges against the person? Also contacting store now they are saying they have no record of incident...... I have police report. Maybe store is going for coverup?
>>
Wtf, that's crazy... Did this happen for real? Video??
>>
>>17896788
No you can't sue the store, the business entity did nothing to you.

I don't know what you mean by "you have a police report", because it doesn't sound like you called the police on the spot and informed them you were just assaulted.

If you're in the US, you have a legal right to any and all media, recordings, etc. that are "public record" that contain you in them, so store cameras that recorded the incident can be pulled by the lawyer you can't afford, to sue the person you can't afford to fight legally, to gain the money that he doesn't have because he's such a loser that he was willing to lose his minimum wage job over hitting you in the face.

Presumably you were being a total faggot and skipped some parts of the story, because I've worked with some of the most short tempered fuckers in the world and never had them swing on someone in the legal shithole that is today's society. You got got, move on and learn a lesson for next time.
>>
>>17896812
I did call the cashier a lieing bitch
>>
>>17897088
You're no more of an adult than the cashier. I bet the manager came just because you were making a scene.
>>
>>17897088
you suck
>>
File: 1474387868834.gif (2MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474387868834.gif
2MB, 285x285px
>>17897106
>>17897116
If she was black does that make it mega fails as you say?
>>
>>17897130
Why does race even matter? The point is you acted like a faggot and she dealt with you like anyone else who was a cashier and had to deal with a faggot like you. Instead of crying and trying to press charges why don't you double-check yourself before you go into a store and get a cart load of shit? At the end of the day the initial mistake was yours.
>>
>>17896788
Lol, I hope this story is true. You dumb faggot, why didn't you just ask her to suspend the transaction and hold your things while you went to get your wallet instead of holding up the fucking line making eveveryone else around her getting pissed at her for your dumb ass mistake?
>>
File: 1474576737638.gif (653KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474576737638.gif
653KB, 240x240px
>>17897142
>>17897375
The nigger gave me the wrong change at the end to. They should have dragged that ape out by her hair and strung her up for touching a white man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.