[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask a girl who seems to like me out >She agreed but later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: can-stock-photo_csp33323317[1].jpg (24KB, 450x408px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp33323317[1].jpg
24KB, 450x408px
>Ask a girl who seems to like me out
>She agreed but later rescheduled the planned date for a movie night because she was busy
>Try holding her hand during the movie
>She reacted like I wanted to ask her something
>Later on hug her as we were leaving
>She reacts like I did something strange
>She also said she really enjoyed the night and we have to meet again just as we were parting ways

Literally what did she mean by this? I don't like physical contact most of the time so it's hard for me to touch other people, hence why I'm afraid I did something wrong.
>>
>>17896701
Where do you see this going?
If you want to do sex with her, you better get used to physical contact.

The reason she looked at you strange, was because you didn't lean in to kiss her.
>>
>>17896709
I'm fine with getting used to physical contact, obviously, but I'm just nervous with people I don't know well.
Doubt that, the chairs there were terribly positioned, I couldn't kiss her like that.
>>
>>17896717
>>Later on hug her as we were leaving
>>She reacts like I did something strange
You didn't kiss her as you were leaving, dumbass.

Some times it helps to step out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>17896727
Oh, right. Well, I'll go further the next date, then. It's just that she's way shorter than me.
>>
>>17896733
>It's just that she's way shorter than me.

Some fit 7,5/10 single mom is asking me to come and fuck her tonight. It's just that she's got blonde hair and I'm dark.
>>
If I'm getting signals like that from a girl during the date, I usually don't text her again and just wait and see if she reaches out to me. If she does I plan the next date.
>>
>>17896777
She gives off those signals because she's nervous. She reacts to hold handing because she's hoping for something. She reacts like he did something strange because she's hoping for something. She seems to like op, in his own words. She said she really enjoyed the night and wants to meet again, because op is right. You people suck.

She likes him and wants him to kiss her/fuck her, depending on how old these people are. Op failed to deliver, but she likes him enough to not let that stop her from giving him another chance. She will however lose interest if op doesn't step it up soon.
>>
>>17896701
perhaps she doesn't have much experience? perhaps she's a bit autistic?
>>
>>17896755
Do it anon.
>>
>>17896800
My trips destroy your dubs. Chasing her will only make her more unsure. Give her time and space to FEEL her emotions for you grow, and she will contact you. Then set the date.
>>
>>17896884
This is why I said kiss/fuck depends on age.

>>17896892
I decided not to, since I'm lazy as fuck and sipping cognac with my parents. It's Christmas.

>>17897008
You are an moron. OP's game is NOT that kind of game. Sometimes it's just obvious to both parties that fucking should be done ASAP. Life isn't always a struggle, children.
>>
>>17897019
>Life isn't always a struggle, children.

You must have one privileged life then.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.