[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kissed this girl about 2 months ago after cuddling on her couch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 502x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 502x416px
I kissed this girl about 2 months ago after cuddling on her couch for a few hours. She's since told me that she thinks of me as a friend... We still talk, and I'm tempted to text her "hey, remember that time we kissed? Let's do that again on January 1st, 2017, at exactly 12:00AM"... Some of my friends think it's worth a shot, others think it'd be stupid and I should just ride it out and see where things go naturally, or just forget about her all together.

What do you guys think?
>>
A bit risky. I wouldn't count on it but it honestly depends on the girl. If she's quite eccentric and good at making surprised then sure, otherwise if she's a bit edgy and down then nah. All in all it depends on how significant your meet-up with her was.
>>
dont text it lol just meet her up
>>
>>17896607
She's kind of anxious. But pretty down to earth.
>>
>>17896593
Fuck's sake. Read this >>17896609
Go to New Years with her and kiss her at midnight. Why text her you ape?
>>
>>17896665
Well we don't really have any specific plans with each other for New Years. As of now we're pretty much just staying home with our families.
>>
>>17896680
Knock on her door or call her up the day before. To lube it up if it's possible hang out with her a bit before NYE for that extra romance feeling
>>
>>17896680
Time to get your ass in gear and make some fucking plans with her then probably right? Holy fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.