[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A week ago, i lost my virginity to my roommates fwb. He got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

A week ago, i lost my virginity to my roommates fwb.

He got pissed at me for some reason, punched me in the face, and my other roommate threw me out for a month.

I want revenge. How do i get it?
>>
Get a brick hit them with it until failure no one has the right to remove you from your home grow some fucking balls
>>
>>17895764
Roommate 2 drove me back to my parents house and explained to them why they had to drove me back to college for the rest of the semester. My whole family gave me shit about it, which is why i want revenge.
>>
You dun goofed. Accept it. Move on. Try putting it in the past and focus on your life, and studies again.
>>
>>17895772
I think you missed the part where I said grow some balls how the fuck are you going to let your parents give you shit for fucking a slut in college get some self respect
>>
>>17895782
How the hell did i fuck up? I did nothing wrong!
>>
>>17895792
Maybe they were closer than you thought.
>>
>>17895762
>not your personal army
>>
>>17895792
You should've at least ok'd it with your roommate. Yeah technically you didn't do anything wrong but this isn't a legal matter, it's a matter of emotions. Many people have FWBs they have some amount of feelings for and even if they don't, maybe your roommate just felt emasculated thinking he was going to fuck the girl you had as well and was pissed over losing a good fuckbuddy.

Rule is always don't shit where you eat and you could've reasonably foreseen that there's a chance it can blow up and make sure to avoid it beforehand.
>>
How did he find out?
>>
>>17895834
Even then he has no right to dictate who she fucks.

>>17895841
He saw her walk out of my room, talked to me about it, saw the condom. I told him i didnt and that ive never been attracted to her, but then he punched me and called me a liar.
>>
>>17895845
>Even then he has no right to dictate who she fucks.
Dude. You are still completely missing the point. Emotions are not like rigid rules. Technically exes also have the right to fuck whoever they want, yet it's still considered not done to fuck your best friend's ex.

It's not about whether he has the right or not but about you taking a liberty you shouldn't have without explicitly showing to him that you ARE concerned with his opinion on the matter. (Even if you're not, consider it pragmatism.) For the record he was 100% out of line punching you, I am just telling this for future reference.

And yeah lying about it probably didn't help, it also doesn't make your whole "I am well within my rights" stand more convincing when you scurry to deny involvement.
>>
>>17895762
>I want revenge. How do i get it?

Well, I doubt any anons here can concoct a plan to actually help you achieve what you want, since you are weak enough to be pushed around like you described.

If you decided to fuck his fwb at least make sure you are not in an inferior position to him.
>>
>>17895861
Inferior how?
>>
>>17895845
Lol, why did you lie like a huge pussy? He probably wouldn't have been as mad if you weren't a huge lying sleezeball about it.

Also, if you are on the lease, they literally cannot kick you out of your own home. Grow a pair, son.
>>
>>17895879
Because its none of his business?

Im home with my parents for winter break. Ill come back once school starts back up.
>>
>>17895887
Then you can still say it's none of his business, not lie about both having been with her and about finding her attractive.
>>
>>17895892
I was just trying to preserve our friendship. He said a while ago if we slept together that it would end our friendship.
>>
>>17895903
>He said a while ago if we slept together that it would end our friendship.
You mention this now?? And you still have the gall to act surprised and pissed off that he got pissed off just like he told you he would?

He shouldn't have resorted to physical stuff but don't come waving technicalities around when he told you to your face that he would be furious if you slept with her. You made your bed now lie in it.
>>
>>17895887
No you wont. Fucking pussyass. Accept it.
>>
>>17895909
Its minor in the scheme of things. I just want to pay him back for being tossed out.
>>
>>17895923
That's not up to you to decide. If a real friend tells you straight to the face that it's so important to him for you to not do something that it would instantly end your friendship and you do it anyway, it shows a lack of respect for the friendship and a lack of respect for him. It's not even about this girl, his request could've been about plenty of other things. You trampled over something he explicitly told you was very important. That's being a bad friend.

That sounds like a great way to get yourself permanently expelled. Or if they can't actually get that done, make your day-to-day living situation hell on earth. Accept that you fucked him over, accept that they fucked you over instead and see if you can salvage some amount of harmony in your living situation.
>>
>>17895931
Why do you think i lied about it?
>>
>>17895947
Well yeah, but you enter the thread saying you did nothing wrong because they aren't dating, then you go on to say that oh yeah, despite thinking you were 100% in the clear you immediately lied when asked about it to cover up, then you proceed to say that right, he told you face to face that it would end the friendship.

Stop playing dumb. You knowingly fucked over your friend, trying to hide it doesn't get you real points here. THAT should be your OP, that you fucked up and went against your friend's express request. Not that you happened to fuck your roommate's FWB and now he's being weird for no reason. Own up to the situation.
>>
File: 1479971780492.jpg (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479971780492.jpg
164KB, 500x500px
>>17895947
Does Opie have downs or is he just baiting
>>
>>17895956
Sure, i did, whatever.

The point is that he punched me and then got me tossed out. What do i do to get back at him when i return?
>>
>>17895762
You're a fucking faggot that deserved to get hit in the face. I hope he punches you in the face again again. Good luck. You are now marked as a buddy fucker. Get punched in the face forever.
>>
>>17895772
Haha what the fuck were you pouting and kicking the seat the whole ride too?

Why the fuck did you let him take shit about you to your parents

I would knock him the fuck out if he started that bullshit

Like other anons have said, grow some balls
>>
>>17896001
I didnt, the "good" roommate told them why they were gonna have to drive me an hour and a half to college for the next few days.
>>
>>17895762
>A week ago, i lost my virginity to my roommates fwb.
fuck her again?
>>
>>17896061
I cant, she lives two hours from where i currently am :c
>>
>>17896109
so?
do you have her # number? add her to whatever social app there is and talk to her
>>
The woman wanted some fuck and consented to getting nailed, if it wasn't OP it'd be some other guy.

I don't see why everyone hates OP.
>>
>>17895923
Hey OP

Fuck you
U
C
K

Y
O
U
>>
>>17896190
Because he's immature trash. It isn't what he did it's how he's whining and reacting to it. Fuck him and his friend, if they were smart, they'd realize she's not worth it, and that she's off getting more dick right now.
>>
>>17896206
From what ive heard, hes never speaking to her again. She tried to talk to him afterwards but he didnt let her in and just ignored her.

I think im gonna keep inviting her over and fucking her to rustle his jimmies.
>>
>>17896226
Youre a shit person and I hope she inevitably shatters your heart.
>>
>>17896226
That's the best way to do it. Make sure you guys hang out in the living room/common area so he can see. Also just start casually dropping how this guy sperged out and punched you. I'm sure th fwb can spread shit to her friends/other girls too.
>>
>>17896302
But don't catch feelings for her obviously

>>17896283
>shit person for fucking a single girl
Cuck
>>
File: 1453402488461.jpg (55KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453402488461.jpg
55KB, 506x500px
>>17895762
here we go again with men fighting over pussy how pathetic
>>
>>17896333
well what sex are you
>>
>>17896350
Yes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.