[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know what to do with my life? I'm 21 and want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (575KB, 1536x1536px)
image.jpg
575KB, 1536x1536px
How do I know what to do with my life?

I'm 21 and want something to master but idk which to choose. I've thought about writing, running a buisness, being an actor, making YouTube videos, 3D design, rapping, talent management and a couple more. I feel like whatever I choose I'll regret not doing the other thing. Which one should take priority?
>>
Something you have passion for you faggot drifter
>>
>>17895462
I don't have a strong passion that's the problem

Everything is about equal level of interest

I feel like other people just know, FUCK I LOVE TO CODE IM GONNA DO THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I just don't have that
>>
I found that you get good at things that you enjoy doing
pick any of those things that you like doing and keep doing it
>>
>>17895470
Well then you are destined to be mediocre drifting from temporary interest to temporary interest. You're better off doing something that doesn't make you want to kill yourself, but pays well enough so if you finally do develop a passion, you have the funds to pursue it wholeheartedly.
>>
That guy from Op-pic rocks.
>>
What >>17895493 said desu, you're better off staying focused on one thing and get great at it than to pick everything you like and be below average/average at them. Just pick anything from the list and put your entire energy to it, I don't care if you care about everything you listed with equal interest because if you stay indecisive you'll just stay horrible at everything and won't be good at anything at all.
>>
>>17895499
Really just pick any of them?

>>17895494
Very
>>
File: Pmdsgdbhxdfgb2.jpg (79KB, 348x546px) Image search: [Google]
Pmdsgdbhxdfgb2.jpg
79KB, 348x546px
>How do I know what to do with my life?

Some people spend their entire lives trying to answer that question. How to answer it? Do stuff. Do what you want man. Do what you enjoy.

>I feel like whatever I choose I'll regret not doing the other thing

Some very smart cunt that wrote what is attached to this post said something like "time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time".

Take something from that man.
>>
>>17895565
I forgot to say this as well.

> I feel like whatever I choose I'll regret not doing the other thing.

Spending time in mental purgatory is a decision. What I mean to say is not making a decision and idling away time is a decision.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.