[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey bros, so i really dug myself into a hole. i was technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: suicidesquadlogo.png (589KB, 1332x666px) Image search: [Google]
suicidesquadlogo.png
589KB, 1332x666px
hey bros, so i really dug myself into a hole. i was technically dating this girl from my work. it had been about a month long, and it started off well, i really fell for her and got really invested, but she turned out not what i expected. she did meth, adderall, cocaine, and more. she also was kissing another guy that she claimed was her brother but he wasnt, i dont know if she had sex with him. she would also cancel plans to go hang out with her friends (which were all guys) and get drunk until early morning. she also has a kid thats 2 (she is 20) and she barely spent time with her. she also would call me name and punch me and shit. it wasnt what i wanted in a relaationship at all... so i started talking to another ex of mine... i told her that i was single, so yeah i was with her for a few days while with the first. i intended to leave the first but i couldnt work up the courage to do it... now they've found out.
yes im retarded and cruel and i hate it.... any idea of what i do?
>>
Who cares she's a meth addict her opinion counts slightly less than the opinion of my dogs butt hole. She's literally not worth the time it took to type this post
>>
>>17894815
yes i understand but despite what ive done, i tend to care about others a lot. and she wasnt the only victim of what i did. theres also the other girl
>>
>>17894824
She's an ex just think about why she became an ex and you'll feel better
>>
>>17894838
okay true, but now lets also consider that they were both mad crazy about me and they're both heartbroken. they are both better than me. im a piece of shit dude. i act like im a good person but in reality im lying, deceitful, judgemental, weak, ugly, dumb etc. it goes on. my entire personality is a front and a lie. i talk myself up with nothing to back it up
>>
>>17894847
Every single person on earth does that you just can't see it bc ur only in your own mind. Every humans personality is a complete sham how have you not figured that out?
>>
>>17894930
because im stupid and rediculously naive for an 18 year old. i jope for and see the good in everyone... but im also really cynical. fuck im a mess
>>
>>17894970
Yeah bro you should also take a moment to realize that nothing that happens in your teens matter at all your life hasn't even begun yet
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.