[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I feel really bad I made what might have been a racist joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1448315575258.jpg (100KB, 736x754px) Image search: [Google]
1448315575258.jpg
100KB, 736x754px
Guys I feel really bad I made what might have been a racist joke Im not really sure of my intent it might have just been about the weather. But I feel really bad. Any black anons out there ? I feel like some real progress has been made and then I do something stupid like make a bad joke and it all gets deleted.
>>
>>17894681

what was the joke.
>>
I don't think I was trying to be racist though.
>>
>>17894681

0/10

Take the race bait to >>>/pol/, please.
>>
>>17894685
a friend posted a video of a bridge being swept away by water and I said "maybe Katrina was worse" and of course it was I was just being stupid .
>>
>>17894691

I don't understand how that was racist.

anyways, that was a stupid joke to be made on Facebook or whatever Normalfag site your friend posted the video to.
>>
I mean I felt really bad but I didn't know how to delete it. It was a long time ago and I should have apologized but I wasn't thinking.
>>
I don't know I was drunk and not thinking.
>>
File: 4L_XsG753EV.jpg (408KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XsG753EV.jpg
408KB, 2576x1932px
>>17894681

black anon here

>pic related

dont worry about it they'll forget about that shit in a week bruh, just tone it down. and it wasnt even racist, you just assume its racist cause theyre black

just breathe easy, and stay the fuck off facebook man, only lames use it now, move on to twitter, or gab
>>
>>17894696
I think a lot of black people might have died in the storm I mean im sure there were white people that died in it too but I just feel bad.
>>
>>17894709
I thought that was a vagina from the thumbnail...
>>
>>17894711
The actual fuck? God I hate this politically correct bullshit
>>
>>17894709
I just feel really stupid.
>>
>>17894722

man i feel you, but you live and you learn, just think "they will put it behind them and so will i"

crude jokes go hard, but you just gotta read the situation, just keep those kind of jokes round your white friends, and stick to mundane shit for the black people, especially on Facebook where everyone is sensitive
>>
>>17894730
I feel bad im sure there were a lot of good people that died in that storm.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.