[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best way to get a public defender to talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3683.png (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3683.png
70KB, 320x240px
what is the best way to get a public defender to talk to me about a past case?
>>
See a lawyer. They may be able to contact the PD and will know far better than you how to ask and what to ask. A non-lawyer is always a potential threat and the PD doesn't know you.

See, and if required retain, a real lawyer.
>>
>>17894215
i don't personally have any legal problem, or involvement in the case. I am highly suspicious of the public defender's past client, I actually think he might of killed someone.I can't tell the police though, because they already consider it a cold case. They won't investigate it, and they are cockblocking other people from investigating it. I have obtained a fair amount of new information about the client, legally and on my own. There is still one chunk of information i need though, and it's important.

legalanons: how could I get you to trust me enough to talk about a past case?
>>
shut it down, OP is insane
>>
>>17894295

>how could I get you to trust me enough to talk about a past case?

You don't. Attorney-client privilege is ironclad. Any talk about the case or the client and the lawyer would have their license stripped. It has nothing to do with trust. They legally can't tell you anything.
>>
>>17894295
Are you serious? No defense attorney is going to talk to you about a client.
>>
>>17894312
>>17894305
Maybe if OP had a lot of money. But what is a lot? $100,000, $250,000, $1,000,000, probably a lot more actually?

Realistically though the answer is you aren't getting shit. It takes a lot of money for someone to break their moral beliefs and do something that could potentially ruin their careers. So actually the amount of money would be how much ever it costs for that attorney to retire for the rest of his life if he knew it didn't have any legal ramifications also.

tl;dr op you aren't getting shit you fucking hardy boy jr.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.