[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a chubby vegetarian pansexual art student that I desperately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: the_time_has_come_and_so_have_I.jpg (13KB, 372x383px) Image search: [Google]
the_time_has_come_and_so_have_I.jpg
13KB, 372x383px
I found a chubby vegetarian pansexual art student that I desperately want to fuck just so I can leave her in the dirt and make her question her own confidence.

Any guidance on what these girls go for?
>>
Do no such thing.. you will hate yourself for it.
>>
>>17894063

if you can't figure this out on your own you're just going to leave this situation feeling even more retarded for not being able to do this to a bottom of the barrel type girl.

it will be hilarious though
>>
>>17894087
I really don't want her to catch on before the final score. I'm pretty bad at pretending as it is.
>>
>>17894079
I don't mind hating myself, but if anything this would actually help the girl by making her realise how far off the path she's wandered.
>>
>>17894097

then dont do it.
>>
um wut is this shit m8? lol why "revenge" fuck someone? that's pretty low but good luck on "showing her" by fucking her. maybe she'll laugh at how bad you are at sex later on.

oh and fake it til you make it.
>>
people like her are very self-absorbed. just get her talking about whatever bullshit sjw spiel she wants to talk about and pretend to care and support her lol
>>
Just tell her how you evil trump is. Grow a dumb hipster beard. Pretend you like a bunch of shotty hipster bands. Prentend you care about any number of social issues.

You have to be alpha as fuck while doing all of this. So that way you can have incredibly degrading sex with that girl.
>>
>>17894063
Sounds exactly like me lmao. You don't even have to do anything, her confidence is probably far into the negatives already. Why don't you just fuck off?
>>
>>17895000
>Sounds exactly like me lmao.
Why not get a real degree?
>>
>>17895003
Well Im actually getting a degree in Biology, but I do some art on the side
>>
Why would you do this? She probably already hates herself.
>>
>>17895011
I want her to change who she is.
>>
>>17895010
>Biology
Basic bitch tier, route memorization meme degree.
>>
>>17895789
The entire western school system is built on memorization these days, that's why bitches do so good.
>>
>>17894099
You are seriously deluded. Either she has healthy self esteem and she will conclude that you're a crude asshole and she missed out on nothing by not being your serious partner, and some other poor girl will never know how cold you are, or she will conclude that she's not that attractive. Probably a combination or alternating between the two.

She's not going to sit there in her room thinking "geez, if only I studied cs, ate meat and exclusively fucked man this fuckboy would've wanted to put a ring on it". In no universe will this happen. Live and let live, she'll mellow out with time.
>>
>>17895813
>these days
Hah, go read up on how it used to be, students don't have to memorize anything compared to ~fifty years ago.

The reason girls do better is because the school system aims for obedience, concentration and discipline and girls score better at those traits at least when young. Combine that with "boys will be boys" culture that makes parents more relaxed about sons skipping school and taking schooling seriously being more uncool among boys than among girls. Also young boys are much more rowdy and this sets a bad precedent for the rest of education as they get disciplined more often and favored less often by teachers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.