[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best technique to humping? Should I take the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1482793704268.png (25KB, 474x404px) Image search: [Google]
1482793704268.png
25KB, 474x404px
What's the best technique to humping?

Should I take the entire penis out and ram it back in?

Take it out half way and ram it back in?

Are there any techniques like swirling it somehow inside?

Personally I just ram it in there, sometimes I go fast sometimes i go slow.

But lately I've been trying to do it to the beats of music in my head. DOes that help?

Also whenI have sex I never play music. Should I play music next time?
>>
Completly situational.

One thing I do is ram it in all the way and keep humping further. The pubic bone presses the clit and the penis base presses the G-spot.

Doing short strokes and then a long one, removing all the way and ramming back in when she begs is cool. Taking it out mid orgasm and ramming in when it's almost over is awesome.

Keeping up with beats on music might be funny if the two of you are into funny sex, but orgasm wise it won't help. Better to hump to the rythm of her breathing/moaning.

Listening to music is not mandatory. I've spent ten years of my sex life never doing it and not having the curiosity to, until a girl introduced it to me and gf in a menage. Now we do it eventually. It's cool to see how many times a playlist can loop if you're having sex for hours.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWEGNVaum_k
>>
>>17893935
Next time you masturbate, pay attention to the rhythm.

That's how they want it, too.
>>
File: 1480628607201.jpg (26KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480628607201.jpg
26KB, 600x512px
>>17894100
>Male masturbation
>Rhythm
>>
>>17894251
Yeah, exactly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.