[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I win over a girl I accidentally friendzoned? I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do I win over a girl I accidentally friendzoned? I couldn't have been more of a dunce and missed EVERY hint. That was four months ago and I doubt her interest is still as strong as ever.
>>
>>17893661

you can't. as a general rule if she was into you before it can still be awakened. but if shes not into you you cant win her over.

the best thing you can do is go up to her tomorrow and start flirting.

then go up to her then ext day and make dat elike plans. then after that, schedule something even more date like and when she agrees say 'great its a date'.

and if she doesn't say no to that, ur in.
>>
>>17893671
>as a general rule if she was into you before it can still be awakened. but if shes not into you you cant win her over.

That's what I'm asking. She MUST have been into me in hindsight. I was an absolute idiot thinking back on her behaviour and what we did together. Fuck.
>>
>>17893661
i done this a few times when i was 16-17. it happens.

>>17893671
do this.
>>
>>17893676
I'm turning 24. Fml
>>
>>17893680
>I'm turning 24.

how did you friend zone her? to show someone you're interested, all you have to do is flirt with them and ask them out.

when i was 16-17 i was clueless. im still not great with women but im learning.
>>
>>17893700
Oh I'm horrible with women :)

I just kinda assumed we were friends but she kept asking me out to stuff, but I never made a move on her past being friends, which I think she took as being friendzoned.
>>
>>17893707
>but she kept asking me out to stuff,

typically if a women asks you do something with her alone, she wants to get into you.

women i date keep saying there isnt a spark after a few dates. i dont have a clue if i am doing something or it is just a normal way to dump someone because you dont have a romantic interest in them.
>>
>>17893715
Oh man... I hope I didn't permanently fuck things up :-(
The regret is killing me right now.
>>
>>17893720
depends. if she isnt interested in anyone else you could win her over.
>>
>>17893726
...about that... she might be banging someone.

FUCK

I have to act quickly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.