[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask a friend of mine out as I'm unhealthily in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_73683166-198x300.jpg (7KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_73683166-198x300.jpg
7KB, 198x300px
I want to ask a friend of mine out as I'm unhealthily in love with her. The problem is that she might be seeing and fucking another guy, without being exclusive. So I want to tell her as soon as possible to either get with her or get her off my mind.

We're friends, so that complicates things a bit. I asked her if she wanted to go to the gym together on wednesday and I could ask her then, but I fear it might come too out of the blue. Should I ask her if we could talk sometime instead? So as to not shock her and guarantee a no?

How much am I overthinking this? It's taking all my strength not to go crazy and imagine her fucking another guy right now.
>>
>>17893429
Be assertive and show her what you want. Go to the gym with her and flirt/act dominant. Then suggest drinks or dinner. If she's not interested in you, she'll decline of course. Doesn't really matter how or when you do it as long as she shows an interest in you, just don't act like you're totally head over heels and try to keep the mood easy and lighthearted.
>>
Ok, I'm getting the vibe that you have never asked a girl out before. First thing, don't confess your "love". You'll seem absolutely psychotic if you've just been friends until now. Don't confess feelings out of the blue or set up a meeting to discuss your feelings. That might be how it happens on sitcoms or movies, but it's not how actual dating happens.

Second, keep things casual. I know it bothers you if she's fucking another guy right now, but you have to understand that you'd be 100% out of line to tell her not to. You have to accept that she's doesn't really owe you anything. Just ask her if she has any plans tonight and ask her out for a drink later. You'll be able to tell from that where you stand.

And yeah, you are overthinking this.
>>
>>17893449
That's what I want to do, if I succeed or not is another question. Am I straight screwed if she's already fucking a guy?

>>17893451
Don't worry I get most of that. My point is that asking her out for drinks or dinner or whatever I want it to be clear that it's a date... which might rattle her.
Fuck man, hold me.
>>
>>17893468
No you're not fucked if she's already sleeping with a guy. This is how dating works these days. People can just be casually sleeping together or whatever. She can leave him and start dating you if she likes you more. Problems only happen when people lie about who they're seeing and their intent.

Asking her out on a date isn't going to "rattle her" and keeping things low key and relaxed is going to help with that. If you've already asked her to work out, asking "hey, would you like to grab drinks after work/tonight/this Friday, etc?" Is the best way to go about things. That is very clearly a date suggestion and you can tell by how she treats it how she feels about it.

What you DON'T want to do is send her a message out of the blue saying "Can we talk about something important?" That is far more "shocking and rattling" than just casually asking for a drink.
>>
>>17893482
Yeah. I don't know what got into me suggesting that. I'm just obsessing over this for no good reason.
>>
this thread is all of my terrible experience with women

its just too well described here this is amazing
>>
>>17893429
saying lets go to the gym just means hey i wanna see ur ass move up and down. try lunch or dinner
>>
>>17893575

We see each other at the gym all the time so that was the most natural thing.
>>
>>17893577
if u already see her there why would u ask her out to go there.ask her when u see her at the gym if she wants to watch a movie.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.