[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white guy who watches football but this article s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3852.png (637KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.png
637KB, 640x1136px
I'm a white guy who watches football but this article says I'm being racist against black people for doing so. Should i believe it?

Source
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/11/football-risks/416862/
>>
>>17893397
Yes, free these post-modern day slaves by boycotting any sport they appear in.
>>
>>17893397
you are racist and you should stop watching football all together you fucking bigot, jesus dude.
>>
Every journalist on the planet thinks you're racist no matter what you do because there's too many of the dipshits and they need some way to sell headlines.
Ignore it.
>>
>>17893397
if you are a white male you are racist
>>
>>17893397
the internet tells me I'm racist simply by existing. I'm tired of this bullshit and I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>17894472
>>17893495
>>17893490
>>17893477
>>17893462

Pretty much all this.

What do you expect, from the new wave of college "educated" (by that I really mean, indoctrinated ~ because everything everywhere must have a left-leaning political agenda behind it or it's a sexist, racist, transphobic bigot thing and needs abolishment) cunts.

You know what'll happen if you and literally every other man ever suddenly stops giving a shit about sports?
You'll be depriving all these poor underprivileged nigger-kikes of their chance at the big leagues so you're a racist bigot then too.

Shit, and they wonder why trump would win? Maybe every man with half a fucking brain is getting pissed off with the far left shoving their shit sandwich down everyone else's throats.

NO matter what we do we're gonna be labelled racist. Lose/lose. Least if we call a nigger a "nigger", a kike a "kike" and a cunt a "cunt", we'll know we're getting the treatment we deserve.

Goddamn, it's the same situation with women. Do things for them, you're sexist, don't, chivalry is dead and good men are all gone. Suddenly, men have become uncaring about sexism, apathetic. We straight up don't give a shit about women's issues. As for romance? Yeah, we've got romantic learned helplessness and a multi-national scale because it is literally always lose/lose. Why bother?

All the minorities, I used to care, now I don't. It's the far lefts fault. If trump pisses you off, if Brexit pisses you off, then blame them for alienating me and making me apathetic as fuck towards you, killing any tolerance I once had.
>>
No, you're not racist. It's wrong that the system in place makes it so that professional sports is one of the only outlets of success for young black people, but the article is sensationalist tripe and the authors know they'll get more clicks by making a comparison to slavery and blaming the consumer over blaming those actually responsible.
>>
>>17894528
The system is holding young black people down? If by system, you mean their own busted communities and a culture celebrating victimization rather than personal accountability, then I agree.
>>
>>17894537
Why are those communities busted? Because they have been purposefully ignored, divided by the government, and stripped of opportunities of advancement that other places are given. That is not to say that poor whites have it great either - they've all been neglected, and pitted against each other by the elite to keep them from realizing the true problem. There are negative cultural values like you mentioned, but those are the result of the hopeless situations they've been placed in - not the cause.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.