[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend basically stopped contacting me entirely. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend basically stopped contacting me entirely. I don't really have closure, so I'm going to make it for myself, by deleting all ways I can contact her, thus forcing me to move on.

But first, I want to send a text message basically saying I hope you are better off wherever she is, happy, getting her life together and goodbye.

But I've tried composing it a bit and it just comes across sounding bitter and a veiled way of calling her bitch.

Any suggestions?
>>
If she's cut contact from you I advice you to write out all your thoughts and feelings (bare all) as though you were going to send it to her. Save it. Don't send it. Move on. Do this whenever you get the urge to contact her and need to release your turmoil.

Just don't contact her. She's not worth that. Anything you say will just be a cry for attention, self pity, or an attack on her. So may as well say anything.
>>
>>17892946
>Advise.
> May as well NOT say anything.
>>
>>17892946
She had legit medical issues, but for me, I feel I need to do it.
>>
>>17892946
and tbf, it is a cry for attention. If I did something wrong, if I hurt her, at least I'd have a reason. Now, I could end up doing the same thing again
>>
>>17892946
not op but im having the same problem with my best friend (female). i just cant get over her. i always watch what she is doing and shit.. i just cant stop it. help?
>>
>>17893085
OP here. You're not her carer. But if you are too emotionally involved, you probably need to do the same thing and say I can't watch you do this.
>>
>>17893093
i know that i have to stop watching what she is doing but holy fuck. its so hard
>>
>>17893103
I know that feel anon.
>>
>>17892919
Do nothing. Why text? Your closure is to just delete her from your life. What would you even say?
>>
>>17893218
There is no logical answer to give you. But I will feel better to have effectively put the ball in her court. And then I don't have to think about it.

If she reads the message and thinks I need to get in touch, great. If she reads it and ignores it, what am I going to do? I don't have her number so I can't do anything with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.