[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant keep a job. Here is what happens >Have autismbux for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: delivery.jpg (433KB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
delivery.jpg
433KB, 1699x1130px
I cant keep a job. Here is what happens

>Have autismbux for couple of years
>No more
>Am truck driver originally
>Drive for a company for two months
>Something happens like they dont follow whatever we agreed upon
>Go away
>Find new company that will take me
>Goes fine for two months
>Something happens
>I want to quit again

how can I keep on doing something? It starts to look bad on my resume and I got denied because of it so I kinda need to keep on working somewhere but i hate it and I want something new. I am a special case though since i can work only partly but its not that I dont wanna work I just dont want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>17892912
>>17892912
how do you get autism bux? I've never cashed in.
>>
you dont get it

also thats not the main issue right now
>>
How about you stop acting like a lazy piece of shit expecting ppl to cater to your every whim it's called work not play for a reason
>>
>>17892912
>>Something happens like they dont follow whatever we agreed upon
>>Go away

>>Something happens
>>I want to quit again

What do you mean "something happens"?
If you are struggling to keep a job, but won't tell us what happens, we can't help you.
>>
File: Capture.png (893KB, 971x651px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
893KB, 971x651px
What's the "something" that happens?

Fellow autist here on autismbux.

If you can't deal with people and truck driving isn't working out, you should give Night Audit at a hotel a try. I've been doing it for about a year and a half. It's not a dream job or anything, but it's amazing compared to retail work. The only downside is occasional (rare) confrontation. You're gonna need to call the cops once every couple months. I've never been attacked, but I have kicked out a prostitute, had cops pull guns on some people fistfighting in a room, and asked a polite homeless lady to leave the lobby as she can't sleep here. That said, the majority of your time, and nights, will be fucking around on your laptop or whatever you want in the back office.
>>
>>17892948
I think he means that he feels like working is worth than death after the first couple months

My suggestion for op is to keep going until you find something that makes you not want to kill yourself, most people will change jobs 10 times or so during their lifetime and the number is going up in the future

Or live for the time when you're not working with hobbies and friends but that doesn't seem like what you want
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.