[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf really wants to do anal, I'm not a huge fan of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

My bf really wants to do anal, I'm not a huge fan of it but I want to for him. The problem is it hurts REALLY BAD and he's definitely above average length. We tried it and even with lube it hurt really bad. Any failsafe ways to make it hurt less?
>>
>>17892779
>Any failsafe ways to make it hurt less?

yes

just say no

your anal tract was biologically designed to excrete poop, not be a receptable for penii

pay attention to pain, it is natures way of saying - get a clue
>>
>>17892781
Dont listen to this madman, OP.

For you to have less pain, you have to be prepared by your man.
Caress the anus, 1 finger massage, 2 fingers, a lot of lube, a small toy, a bigger one, and finally : the dick.
That take time, and efforts, of course, but after all this you may enjoy it for real :)

Good luck anonette, make sure you're clean down there.
>>
>>17892779
>above average LENGTH
needle dick bf confirmed
enjoy feeling like a ball point pen is up your pooper
>>
>>17892779
if it hurts you really bad then don't do it. Some people can relax their ass and some, including me, cannot and do not want another dick in my butt. Hold firm and remind him there is a perfectly functioning vagina. I tried it with two different guys and was horribly painful each time and when my recent x tried to persuade me I held firm and he was the biggest whining baby so I broke up with him. All I can think is he must be gay.
>>
It's all about relaxation I've got a 7 inch cock and I've been doing anal for about 12 yrs now. If you relax you'll have a good time if you tense up bc your anticipating pain it will hurt it 100% about your ability to relax it's best to work up to the penis start with a finger in while his penis is in your vagina then have him move to two fingers and then he can go with the penis. You should be fine but you need to relax it might help to have a glass of wine to calm the nerves
>>
>>17892830
so you speak from experience having a 7" dick in your ass
>>
>>17892834
I'm bi I've done both
>>
>>17892810
You seem like an angry, angry little man.
>>
>>17892858
Faggot
>>
>>17892830
I know that a lot of the problem is tensing up. The one time we did do it successfully I was really drunk and it kind of worked. Thank you everyone!
>>
>>17892889
Best of luck to you and have a fun
>>
File: 1466505020048.jpg (71KB, 943x729px) Image search: [Google]
1466505020048.jpg
71KB, 943x729px
>>17892881
Stay jealous virgin
>>
Ive never done that before. But if I had a girlfriend, and if she said it caused her a lot of pain. Then I wouldn't want to do that anymore
>>
Tell him to finger your butt before, increasing the number of them little by little.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.