[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just as a prologue: I basically have a pretty severe inability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: eJfP6as.jpg (76KB, 491x810px) Image search: [Google]
eJfP6as.jpg
76KB, 491x810px
Just as a prologue:
I basically have a pretty severe inability to trust people.
This affects my social and emotional life immensely, and also affects my "business" (described below).

So I've been giving out loans of about $200 - $1000, and getting them back about a month later with 50 - 100% interest.
I've done this for about two years now, but lately I've really slowed down.
My business doesn't revolve around me being able to beat people up, but rather finding people who are dumb enough to agree to my shitty deals.

My only current on-going loan started out by me giving this one guy $300, and we agreed he'd pay me $700 back a month ago.
A month ago - when he was supposed to pay me - he said that he'd get a job, and then pay me in a month. We agreed I'd get $10 for each day that passed until he payed me.
So yesterday - when he was supposed to pay me $1000 - he says he got mugged for all he had. I asked him to send proof, and he sent me a photo of his face, beat up.
(This could of course be faked by him asking his friend to beat him up a bit..)

Now, at first he was begging me to giving him extra time, until NYE (so another week), but I told him I wanted my money tomorrow, at the latest.
We've been texting for two days now about what he's going to do, and we've decided that he's going to borrow money from one of his parents (who are furious, once again).
This is so that my $10/day interest wouldn't accumulate, and he can pay his parents back when he's able to.

Today he says that he might be able to calm one of his parents down in time, to get the money.
(I was reluctant to believe that he was even talking to his parents, so I asked him to send proof.
He sent me a screenshot of him texting with his mother. Seemed semi-legit, but it could easily have been faked.)
But now he says he can only get me $900 ($100 less than we agreed) from her, before the end of the year.
Next year, I won't be able to reach him, so we need to get this over with asap.

1/2
>>
2/2

The last time we were in an almost identical situation, he again told me that he could only pay about $100 less than we had agreed on.
That time, when I told him that "I need to think about it", he was in a bit of a hurry, and pretty much immediately replied with "nevermind, I can pay the whole amount", which leads me to believe that he was just trying to get a discount.

My questions are:
Does it seem like - based on my description of the events - that he's just trying to get a $100 discount?
Also, should I take the $900 and be done with it? I'm currently very broke, and could really use the money, but I'm also such a fucking jew, that losing $100 makes me pretty mad.

I'm pretty sure I won't be doing business with him anymore.
>>
>>17892742
Just take the 900 and don't do business with him again. At this point he has the upper hand
>>
>>17892998
Would you care to elaborate on what you mean by "the upper hand", in this case?

To be completely honest, I'm not sure if I'm above beating the shit out of him. I'd of course prefer not to, not only because of the moral questionability of doing so, but also because that'd most likely get the cops involved. Which is obviously something I'd prefer didn't happen.
>>
>>17892736
Serves you right for being a loan shark. I hope you loose the whole fucking lot.
>>
>>17893040
Well.. that was helpful.
>>
bump before going to sleep
>>
Judging by the things you said he's a very nervous and unstable person with a low network he can rely on. Basically small fish. If you let this go, he'll feel superior and smug and will tell his low network, who'll judge you by it and might take advantage of you at some point. Show up together with someone else you can involve and demand the money right now, even if it means you have to follow him to his mother and watch him begging the money from her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.