[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me i am a toxic salty fuck i always flame my teammates in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: garbage.png (330KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
330KB, 413x356px
help me i am a toxic salty fuck i always flame my teammates in videogames and people IRL constantly. i have no care for others feelings and i am always right and everyone else is wrong. what do
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
It's called being a child. You're arrogant and have no experience with people and the real world and lack social skills and understanding, hence you get frustrated at things you don't know how to approach or interact with and act like a dick to save face

Pretty common in the west and most kids lose it as soon as they get a job, but some particularly socially inept and world-inexperienced people like yourself keep it up

Travel more, work more and interact with more people. Learn more skills and interact with the world openly. Challenge yourself around and with others.

These will all passively make you less of a dick over time.

That, and have goals and targets. Having goals and targets and the discipline to stick to them stops you caring what people think and say as much because it doesn't affect your goals or targets. It also centres you and gives you something to talk about and focus on.

Also meditation, it forces you to confront and learn exactly why you're acting like an impulsive little manchild when people do or say things you don't like and as a result makes you less likely to do it again in the future.
>>
>>17892728
i work as a waiter and im 18 also, at work i am completely fine, but everywhere else i am how i am usually. i dont hate people or anything im just a toxic cunt and i think playing video games made me like that since i was a kid.
>>
>>17892721
Sounds like you never had any close friends or siblings. Do people irl actually like you?
>>
Embrace it. I'm the same way -- we've become inevitable assholes for whatever reason that may be. I find that I just don't care about what others think, but I also just don't care about their feelings or who they are in general. So there's that. Who cares? We're going to be treated differently anyway because no one likes us so we my as well make the best of it
>>
>>17892721
Become a tyler1
>>
>>17892762
Why do you think you are that way? Has it always been like that?
>>
>>17892774
I was unaware for the longest time, pandering to others in attempts to make them happy and like me -- it never worked. I eventually realized no one likes me and will never like me. I'm different in my family, and any would-be friends think I'm weird so they don't bother to get to know me. I don't really connect with people. So I act this way as a defense, in my weird self awareness
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.