[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with feeling guilty and ashamed over being attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: trump pence bump.gif (944KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trump pence bump.gif
944KB, 480x270px
How do you deal with feeling guilty and ashamed over being attracted to other men? I've just always felt like I had to marry a woman and start a family, and honestly I still do. The gay lifestyle just seems immoral and wrong to me but I hate how attracted I am to other men and the fact that I've had sex with them. A deep sense of shame and self loathing. I honestly wish Mike Pence would electrocute me until I turned straight. My family is so nice and traditional, my brothers and sisters even joke that I'm our father's favourite son or whatever. I would really hate to be the faggot in the family, I already have a gay cousin. I know how much my mother looks forward to me getting married and having kids.

How do you guys deal with this kind of thing?
>>
Are you me? Bump for interest.
>>
Being straight isnt going to solve all your problems. Just be yourself and come out
>>
File: 46th POTUS.jpg (190KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
46th POTUS.jpg
190KB, 1200x627px
>>17892528
I really don't want to come out. Even living a homosexual lifestyle I would strongly prefer to hide all sexual activities and romantic relationships from all family members and most friends.

The gay community is honestly toxic and degenerate to people's lives. I don't want my nieces and nephews exposed to any of that garbage, even if I suck dick myself I can do the responsible thing and do it in my own house with the curtains drawn. I really value the fact that everyone in my family is Christian and strongly believes in family values, I'm only 25 but already my family is pressuring me to get married and have kids. I guess among the adults eventually I might tell them but I don't want to talk to kids or whatever about that, or introduce a boyfriend over for Christmas or something.

Being gay is something you should always be ashamed of and ask God to forgive you for. Every gay man should strive to be hetero.
>>
>>17892515
People have been fighting for your civil rights for decades man...

>immoral

Sex is sex. There is nothing moral or immoral about it. Its a function no different from breathing. Its just friction.

Whether a Dick and a vagina are involved or two dicks makes no difference.

So just go enjoy some cock ffs.
>>
>>17892530
I dont agree with those views and cant help you.

If your family would disown you or judge you negatively for being yourself, then in my opinion, they are in the wrong.. dont even get me started on religion
>>
>>17892515
Are you attracted to both men and women or only men ?
If you are REALLY attracted to both then you can choose to only being involved with women, it's not worse than not wanting to have relationships with sterile women because you want children.
If you are only attracted to men, then I'm sorry but there is no much choice here...conversion therapies just don't work and there is no a single woman who don't deserve better than gay lying to himself...think about your potential wife.
You can choose abstinence for religious reasons if you really think sodomy is a sin, lot of very christian people think conversions therapies don't work and that "gay" christians should be abstinent.
>>
>>17892530
You are entitled to your opinion but be aware not everyone is christian and you can't be a dick for people for actions that don't hurt anyone else than them because this is a sin for a religion they don't even believe in.
>>
File: sad noctis.png (433KB, 1003x656px) Image search: [Google]
sad noctis.png
433KB, 1003x656px
>>17892535
No they would never disown me. I just told you they're Christians!

It's just, I look at how sweet my family is. Everyone nice to each other, everyone working together to help the children and our family function. I feel like I'm letting them down by not having kids. I feel like I'm letting MYSELF down for not finding a decent wife and having children. A man's real measure of his life in this world is what he leaves behind, whether it's through his work or through his family. I know my brothers and sisters are good people who provide for their kids, I want to be like them. At 25 I'm the youngest of 5 siblings, I'm the uncle of 9 children. A man who doesn't have kids or has kids with an unhealthy/unintelligent/loserish/drug addict woman is simply a loser himself, guaranteed his children will also be losers. But to be homosexual is even worse: this is shirking the responsibility of creating a family entirely and simply self-indulging. Homosexuality is disgusting and I hate how much it's always aroused me since I was a young boy. It's like a conflict in my mind: I've always wanted to marry a good woman and be the archetypal providing husband, but at the same time I've always been attracted to other men and if I'm not mistaken even things like my first kiss was with another boy. I just didn't think about it, that's just how my sexuality was. I hate it.

>>17892536
I've had sex with a woman before, I was able to orgasm. But honestly, just the whole process of dating women and dealing with their bullshit... I don't know if I really "like" women the same way I like men.
>>
>>17892541
I'm for responsability when you have children, but I'm not sure people have a duty to have children, especially when not everyone is in a good situation for having children and this train of thought tend to push people to have children at all cost even when it's not a good idea so they are not "losers"

I mean, in your case there is nothing immoral or self-indulgent with your homosexuality since you don't like it, never choose it but can't change it.
You litteraly have *DONE* nothing wrong.
If you think the ACT of being homosexual is wrong then you should stop having gay sex but you need to be honest about your homosexuality, not being attracted to the "right" people is not a sin in itself.
>>
>>17892553
This is kind of how I think of it. Whatever it is that has put this desire in me, I don't like it. And even when I'm browsing Tinder or grindr for men to meet I still feel guilty. I still wish I could feel strongly attracted to women. I just try to ask God for forgiveness and to eventually turn straight.

I don't think I'm a bad person but the homosexuality is a bad behavior.
>>
>>17892515
>I honestly wish Mike Pence would electrocute me until I turned straight.
It's in the works. Just be patient.
>>
File: future president pence.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
future president pence.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>17893470
Mike "Putting Faradays in Gays" Pence
>>
Look... Your views are shit but hear me out anyway.

You aren't gonna turn straight, ever. Every retarded conversion camp is useless and immoral, every "pray away gayness" groups are shit. So right now remove from your mind any idea of turning straight, and accept that your only possibility is to accept yourself.

You seem to think that if you accept your sexual orientation you immediately get transported to a Pride parade in a latex suit, holding a gay flag.

If you believe that the youngsters in your family are gonna be "intoxicated" with muh evil gay lifestyle, then don't partake in the above, just don't change yourself and try to gently give the news to your family. You aren't obligated to be "fabulous", just act like you always do, get a boyfriend who acts "normal" if you are so disgusted by mannerisms and have a normal "non-fabulous" relationship.

Heck, if children are so important, adopt (Although it's gonna be hard as fuck and illegal in some places).

Your sexual orientation isn't gonna make you a good or a bad uncle/son/possible father

Just accept this is a part of yourself and move on, be the man you want to be.
>>
Ezekiel 18:21-23

21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. 23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
>>
>>17894338
>>17894371
I still feel there is hope I could one day become a family man but to be honest I really just want to find a man to wake up with in the morning.
>>
>>17894519
depart from that way of life, anon, for your souls sake.
>>
>>17894653
Don't listen to the closet fag. I can guarantee that living a lie is the worst possible course of action. Waking up in the arms of someone who loves you, would do anything for you is one of the most gratifying things in life.
Or you could get a dumb girl pregnant, sham marriage all while continuing using Grindr to get your dick sucked when she's sleeping. Don't be that guy.
>>
Guides to getting over your problem:

Step 1: Tell them.
Step 2: Profit
>>
>>17892541
Is there something fulfilling you can do besides having children?

Remember even for hetero folks Christian values still promote chastity. Ideally your self worth and happiness shouldn't be strongly connected to sex no matter the gender you are with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.