[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating gf for almost 2 years >We've been fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>Dating gf for almost 2 years
>We've been fighting a lot recently
>Decided to break up.
>Within first week gf has found someone else.
>The next week she comes to my place and says she wants to work things out
>We've been trying again for a couple weeks now
>Decided to spend couple days before Christmas at her mom's place
>The day we were heading back home I went through her phone and found out she had gone out with the guy she met recently.
>Got mad and left her mom's place
>Haven't spoken to her since.
>Apparently the guy was moving to another country and she decided to have a going away dinner with him, and tries to convince me that nothing happened.
>Am I right to be mad or did I overreact?
>>
Just leave her. She found someone else a week after you broke up, why get back with her after that? And why would she go out to eat with him if she was dating you unless they've been close friends for years?
>>
If I understand this correctly she went to meet him after you decided to try again? If so this situation calls for a breakup or some other measure. If she only saw him before you two got back together then it's not your business.
>>
>>17892502
She's only known him for a little over a month now and claims they're just friends
>>
>>17892495
>>17892510
She has slept with him.
>>
>>17892495
she would be with him if he didnt move
and a week? im sure you mean a lot to her

ditch the bitch
>>
>>17892495
>found someone else
do you actually know that or are you just assuming? it could actually be a friend.
i'm not saying it is, and that you should blindly trust her, but do you have reasons to think they're more than just friends? other than the fact that you two just broke up
>>
>>17892495
come on OP. It's probable the reason you guys were fighting and ultimately broke up was because this guy. She is fucking him and went for a last fuck before he left. The only reason she got back with you was because he is leaving the country.

If she really, really wanted things to work out between the two of you she would never have gone on a date with the man she hooked up with when you broke up. She would have cut that off completely if he didn't mean anything. No way this is acceptable and how she doesn't see it and defends this is disrespectful and insults your intelligence.
>>
>>17892542
She told me they met at a party the week we broke up.
>>
>>17892575
That doesn't happen. She met him and then the fighting started in fact it's why the fighting started I've been thru this a few times unfortunately
>>
>>17892575
Doesn't matter if true but everything she says should be suspect. She went on a date with him and didn't bother to tell you so she's deceitful and a liar. Again if he was just some guy she met a month ago why a going away party with just she and he? She is fucking this guy but there is no future for them because he is leaving. Even as she was asking to resume with you she was still seeing this guy and this one evening together the only one you know about. Open your eyes OP. From the outside this smells really bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.