[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong for being salty? >Have gf of like 4 years >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Streets of LA.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Streets of LA.webm
3MB, 480x360px
Am I wrong for being salty?

>Have gf of like 4 years
>She starts post-college school thing kind of far away (plan is that I'll join her at the end of 2017.)
>Don't see her for 6 months, but text everyday.
>Her Christmas break starts last week
>Plan is she'll stay with me for the break, but we'll drive to her parents for a few days.
>She stays with me a couple days
>Her female friend from high school visits us for a day and we have dinner, etc.
Her friend is being kicked out of post-college school for bad grades (she's hardworking, but her English is too limited), so she's going back to her own country soon. So the friend is rather sad.
>We visit her family for a couple days
>We go back to my home
>Plan is she'll stay with me for the rest of her break (almost 2 weeks)
>Her: "Oh, I can't stay with you. My parents really miss me, so I'm going to spend the break with them."
I'm disappointed, but oh well. Her family hasn't seen her in just as long, so I can understand.
>Day before she leaves
>Her: "Oh, instead of staying with my parents, I'm going on a road trip with that friend for the rest of my break. I'm leaving tonight. See you next year!"

Other details:
1. This wouldn't be the last time she sees her friend. Both gf and her friend are from the same country, and gf visits her home country like once a year, and would see her friend there.
2. I have work so I wouldn't be able to join them on this trip.

I get that her friend needs comfort... and that's important... But I'm kind of surprised and disappointed that her parents are suddenly a non-issue and it's totally fine to not see them. And the whole break? Is that really necessary? I feel like it should matter more that we've been together 4 years and this is now our only time together.

And now it sounds like there's a very good chance her friend won't even be kicked out of her school...
>>
>>17892290
Just fucking break up with her, since she basically has already done this in her mind with you.
>>
>>17892290

You've been together for 4 years. Does it really bother you that you're not the number one priority in every situation? Let the girl go, see her when she gets back. I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>17892319
>Does it really bother you that you're not the number one priority in every situation?

I think I should be in some situations.

>Let the girl go, see her when she gets back. I don't see what the big deal is.

Well I won't see her again for another half year probably.
>>
I would be beyond pissed. You guys haven't seen eachother in a year, made plans to spend time together, and she broke those plans to spend time with her friend instead, knowing you wouldn't see eachother for a long time after that.

Not to mention the whole parents thing. She can't be with you because she has to go see her parents, yet she is going on a road trip
>>
>>17892348
As in 6 months? Yeah that's a bit much to suddenly be dropped on a person especially if it wasn't pre established that she was a traveler or any thing like that
>>
Your girl is the "if we aren't engaged/married, everything is on the table" type. Inconsistency and flightiness are a good indicator that she's not into you anymore. Most women in this situation avoid confrontation because they know no one they plan on seeing again will care.
>>
>>17892290
I would be most angry about how she just dropped this on you with no discussion or heads up she was thinking about it. Like you believe you are in a relationship and she doesn't.
>>
Nah dude, you're right to feel like shit. Your gf is acting like a child mentality. If she doesn't understand what she's putting at risk, remind her.
>>
I was waiting for the part where you found out she was cheating on you but I guess that will have to be next time you post. Honestly she might not be yet but if they were actually planning a trip and you didn't even get told you really aren't together. Breakup is on the horizon very soon. It's best to look at these things from an outside perspective, like what would you say if someone described that scenario to you? If you break up now before she cheats on you to have a reason to break up with you it will be easier.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.