[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend invited me to go to the movies with him and another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1476935289322.jpg (172KB, 563x721px) Image search: [Google]
1476935289322.jpg
172KB, 563x721px
Best friend invited me to go to the movies with him and another girl. He said he'll tell her to bring a friend. Wtf do I do, am I supposed to talk to that friend or what?
>>
>>17892091
Here's what to do
>Dress nice, when you meet up, be friendly, smile, introduce yourself, it's ok if you still focus on your friend at first
>Try to make yourself look good by acting cool with your friend, ideally you will impress the girl and help him look better for his girl as well
>Be friendly with the girl, if the opportunity comes, flirt but dont force it, dont come on too strong and dont seem too interested
>Dont buy her ticket but once you get in, offer to buy her popcorn, only her not your friend or his girl, this part is key as it establishes your interest in a positive way, bitches love popcorn
>When you get to the theater, be sure to sit next to her, this is key, you might be tempted to sit next to your bro but avoid this, you will end up dividing your attention between her and him, have the girls sit next to eachother
>when the movie starts, set the popcorn on your lap, put your arm on the armrest, you dont want to invade her space but you want to be there and start making physical contact
>at some point, when she goes to the bathroom, tear a small hole in the bottom of the bag and stick your junk in there
>that way when she goes to grab a handful of popcorn she will grab your dick
>>
>>17892107
This is actually pretty good advice, care to continue? What happens after she sticks her hand in the popcorn and feels my buttery greasey cock
>>
>>17892113
Well, at that point it's a success, you get a handjob in the theater during the movie. You don't get to eat the rest of the popcorn but if she's kinky she still will. You can probably hit her up in a weekend or two and hook up if you want.

That, or you get arrested for sexual assault.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482034330138.jpg (42KB, 676x634px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482034330138.jpg
42KB, 676x634px
>>17892136
I'm willing to take my chances
>>
>>17892139
Best of luck in your quest then anon
>>
>>17892139
Godspeed
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.