[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Really introverted/solitary person >Went on date with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1481344069894.jpg (11KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481344069894.jpg
11KB, 290x293px
>Really introverted/solitary person
>Went on date with girl
>We made out
>Now she talks to me every fucking day
>Is setting up plans without even confirming them with me, and then saying stuff like "you excited for x date?" when I wasn't even aware
>Is trying to rush things, and is smothering me with attention

Like I said, I'm really fucking introverted, and this is beginning to scare the shit out of me. She is moving so damn fast.

I've never turned anyone down or anything, and I'm not sure I want to continue dating her, but I'd at least like some time to figure out if I do or not, and on top of all this I'm busy as shit with the holidays.

How do I tell her to chill the fuck out?
>>
If she as into you as she seems to be, just explain to her that you aren't used to the attention and asked her to tone it down a little bit, or just straight up tell her that she's doing too much at once. Maybe try setting up a date in a few days to do something YOU like?

Don't be a dick but don't be a pussybitch either
>>
>>17891514
Tell her to calm the fuck down or kys for being a pussy whipped faggot
>>
You both are going to die. What's the problem with not wasting time?

What are you using your time for? Playing mindnumbing videogames? You have a gf, no need to run away from life anymore. Let her heal you.
>>
>>17891655
How is draining me emotionally, healing in any way?
>>
>>17891662
If she's just talking her mouth off while you are distracted with thoughts, yeah, that's draining.

But being together, paying attention to each other, doing stuff (any stuff), touching, etc. That is healing.
>>
>>17891687
Its nice at first, but like I said, being in contact with someone drains me incredibly fast, not heals me. So I can take a day or so of interaction then I'm done for a while, this girl wants to see me every day.
>>
I feel you anon. I'm also introverted and this girl tried to make things move fast, and I got burnt out fucking quick.

Just tell her you need space, and aren't used to making plans often with people, but that you're still interested. If this is off putting for her, then she isn't for you.
>>
>>17891514
If the relationship is going to work at all, honesty is first and foremost.

If you're feeling pressured, you should be able to tell her that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.