[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-gf used to fart hardcore on me all the time, and I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1383586338102.png (480KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
1383586338102.png
480KB, 450x599px
My ex-gf used to fart hardcore on me all the time, and I didn't care.

If the girl I'm currently talking to did that, I'd be so grossed out.

What I'm saying is, I think I'm still in love with my ex and can't move on.
>>
an original way of perceiving love

i can respect that
>>
>>17891444

it's stupid as fuck but what told me that I was genuinely in love and loved my ex was being totally fine with her doing all the gross but normal shit humans do

it's the little things
>>
>>17891444
Trips of truth.
>>
That's kinda gross, but also kind of sweet.
But everybody needs a rebound. Maybe you have not moved on, but seeing other people does help with distracting yourself until you do.

>tfw not yet comfortable farting or pooping near my partner
>>
>>17891494
>pooping near my partner
wat
>>
>>17891444

is girl in the picture cuming through her pants?
>>
>>17891444
Y
You could've just said you can't move on instead of the fart thing, honestly.
>>
>>17891444
>he doesn't have a fart fetish

fucking normies
>>
>>17891566
I can't do it in the same building, even.

I'm terrified of taking too long in the bathroom having him even thinking that I'm pooping.
>>
>>17891922
The fart thing is indisputable proof that I still love my ex. It's heart breaking.
>>
>>17892098
wind breaking more like
>>
>>17891674
She's getting kicked in the groin.
>>
>>17892003
I can't do it in the same universe, even

beat that, bitch
>>
>>17892003
Go to the Burger King downstairs. It what I do.
>>
>>17891444
>What I'm saying is

total b.s.

bait 1/10
>>
Give new girl a chance!
>>
>>17891444
I know exactly how you feel. My ex used to cup his farts and throw it in my face and we would laugh so hard. If my current SO did that, it would probably be the end of my sex life with him. It sucks and is hard. I guess the reason why you broke up will give you what your next move should be. He cheated on me so I guess cupped farts will be memory and a scar on my heart for the future. If it wasn't a serious reason you broke up - call her. You'll never be satisfied with who you have now after making that realisation
>>
>>17894164
My ex and I simply grew apart. I still love her, but we couldn't make it work.

So, no particular fart-related triggers here.
>>
>>17892778
You live on top of a burger King?
>>
>>17894884
Yeah, my apartment complex has a Burger King on the ground floor.

mfw I can poop there whenever.
>>
>>17894853
Just give it some time man. Maybe you both have to miss eachother, I'm kinda in the same situation where neither my ex or me moved on and we just miss eachother and wish we were together. The things that didn't work before now don't seem to be much of an issue anymore. IDK man maybe I'm just deluding myself. But if there's love you can be together again some day in the future.
>>
>>17891444
Is your new gf black? It's scarier when black people fart. Not racist.
>>
>>17895303
That sounds a little racist tho.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.