[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many dates should you wait to fuck a girl? i normally fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: rita-repulsa1.jpg (35KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
rita-repulsa1.jpg
35KB, 620x465px
How many dates should you wait to fuck a girl?

i normally fuck the girl after one of two dates. my friends are telling me that i should wait a while longer. i would like to know what is best, for future reference. thanks.
>>
Why would you wait? I don't see any benefit to that
>>
>>17891374
Always try to hit it asap. When she caves in will tell you what type of girl she is, and you can judge her from there.
>>
>>17891389
>I don't see any benefit to that

neither do i but the women i date keep saying we move too faster after i fuck them. once a girl has had a few down her, she is normally easy to fuck.

>>17891394
>When she caves in will tell you what type of girl she is

they dont really cave in, i just kind of go for it and they become submissive and you know.

maybe i am not doing anything wrong. i dont know. a second opinion is always nice to hear.
>>
>>17891374
my experience

>took a girl out to a concert one time
>we went out, took some acid and molly, smoked blunts on the way, went to the club, she drank too much and didnt really dance, walked around a bit then went home
>dropped her off instead of hooking up cuz it was like 5am and i had to be somewhere at 10 and we were on acid
>kept texting her, tried to get her to come to a festival but she flaked, went out of town, ended up being a couple weeks
>texted her one time and she seemed like she wanted to hang out, i had already jerked off and was tired and had to work the next day but figured id just hang out and smoke with her, was the first time hanging out not being on drugs
>picked her up, smoked a couple blunts, listened to music, played nintendo, didnt really try to make a move and there wasnt a good opportunity, she didnt show too much interest, was on her phone texting the whole time
>at like 2 decided to take her home, she seemed disappointed and was quiet and distant the rest of the time
>saw her texting her friend before she left, just got a glimpse of it but it said "he DID. NOT. DO. ANYTHING." pretty sure she was complaining that i didnt try to fuck her.
>this was over a month ago, she stopped texting back for awhile, got a new phone a couple weeks ago and started texting again but has said she would do something and flaked twice since

obviously part of this is she is a fucking weirdo and im autistic af and dont know how to make moves on girls but its pretty obvious i completely lost her interest because i didnt try to fuck immediately. like part of the reason i held off was i really liked her and had some respect and apparently that blew up in my face. and now i got to vent about my problems without anyone at all reading it yay
>>
I have seen great long term relationships that started when people fucked minutes after being introduced, and great long term relationships that started after the couple various amount of times to do it. One married couple I know dated for 12 years and only lost their virginity on the wedding night. I'm waiting to see the result on that one since they married in October, but I think it will work out as well as before. There's just no rule, each couple works in a different way. Having "rules" is idiotic and will only makes you miss opportunities.
>>
>>17891452
>Having "rules" is idiotic and will only makes you miss opportunities.

yeah, you're right. i think i am dating the wrong women. they all feel ashamed after i fuck them and start saying "im not a slag because i fucked you after the first date".

>>17891439
i read. actually, the first girl i dated at 18 was kinda like the one you described. she ended up getting another guy because i didnt make a move on her. maybe this is why i try to fuck girls early on.

if you're getting on with a girl, and you clearly like eachother, you should go for a kiss. as you're kissing you should start rubbing her pussy, if she doesent stop you, she clearly wants to fuck. they are more likely to fuck if you have both been drinking.

women are really not that hard to fuck if you try.
>>
>>17891452
This.
I've usually never fucked on the first date, except with my current GF (been together 3 1/2 years, live together now). I'd say about 3 dates max if you're not getting super feely vibes for the person, and 5 if you actually think the chick is pretty cool.
>>
>>17891374
Just fuck her ASAP, the sooner you get your dick wet the better, right?

Id rather advise NOT to take hallucinogens together before first time sex, that might make things awkward afterwards (if u plan on a ONS take whatever you want)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.