[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf (20) broke up with me (22) last wednesday because she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1480079446199.jpg (236KB, 782x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480079446199.jpg
236KB, 782x720px
My gf (20) broke up with me (22) last wednesday because she's been pushing for me to go to therapy about my self hate for a few monthes now and I told her I didn't think it would help (I bought some time by telling her we could talk about it after finals). She said we need a long time away from each other (but the way she left made it seem like she was completely done). I know i fucked up by not keeping my word (I told her I could change on my own, but I'm not strong enough). The thing is, I know this girl is the one. I've dated and had sex with 5 other girls and none of them have been as good to/for me as she has. We complement each other's lives perfectly. We talked a lot about spending the rest of our lives together up until this point.

Now that she left, I got out of my comfort zone and finally started therapy. I've also started a diet and started working out again (I was fit before I met her, then I got lazy). I've her all of these things today via text just so that she
>>
>>17891337
Girl from other thread here, how long were you two together? I obviously can't speak for your girl because I don't know exactly how your relationship was and what kind of point you pushed her to here. Have you talked to her and told her that you started therapy and such?
>>
Fuck I forgot the rest:
knows that I'm actually trying to change to better myself. I didn't expect an answer, and I didn't get one. I plan on dropping off her Christmas present after christmas (because amazon fucked up) because we got each other gifts before we split. I also drew a hand made card with a long note telling her how I'll do things differently, work on myself, and never take her for granted. I also wrote about everything I love about her. But from there, I don't know where to proceed. I just want to win the love of my life back

>>17891357
2 years. Yeah I texted her and got no response. When she was breaking up with me, i told her I could go but she said it shouldnt take her leaving me for me to come to that decision. Which she's kinda right, but it really took a shock like that for me to start getting my shit together especially since I'm going in to my last semester
>>
Forgot to mention: the entire time she was breaking up with me, she was telling me how much she loved me, ran her fingers through my hair, hugged me kissed me. Mixed messages to the max. The fact that she's cut all contact but hasn't deleted me from social media also makes no fucking sense
>>
>>17891417
There's no "mixed messages". If she ignores you then it's over.
>>
>>17891378
>because Amazon fucked up
>because I didn't order it soon enough

Own your mistakes mental illness fag
>>
>>17891378

Dude she DUMPED you. She kicked you out of your life. You have to accept that and never reach out to her or contact her again. Definitely don't give presents so a girl who dumped you.

If you want a chance with her, STOP CHASING. The more you chase, the more you make her feel better about dumping you.

What you need to do is go full no contact. You told her you want to work things out, now give her time and space for that to develop. Constantly communicating with her will only make her unsure of herself and say things like "meet up? Maybe, I'll let you know" "I'm not ready yet."

Trust me, dude. If you research how to get an ex back, walking away and never looking back is the most effective strategy.

Keep focusing on yourself, improving your mental health, and don't let her friendzone you or try to stuff you in a shelf while she hooks up with other men until she gets bored. You need to stand up for yourself by signaling "If you don't want me as a lover, I don't need to talk to you and I don't need you in my life." Don't say that, just say "Hey I know I made some mistakes when we were together. Sorry I got so emotional, I think a lot of things were stressing me out. Live and learn. It'd be nice to see you again sometime, take care."

Then the ball is in her court. Don't contact her. She may respond in a few days, weeks, months, and there's nothing you can do to speed up the process.
>>
>>17891417
>The fact that she's cut all contact but hasn't deleted me from social media also makes no fucking sense
Oh god, I had the same case with my ex. It means nothing, she just wants to keep an eye on you, but won't reply any messages. Save yourself from the stress and delete her.
>>
>>17891986

This. We tell ourselves bullshit stories during breakups. 99% of them are false.

She probably just didn't want to appear petty by unfriending you. Take my advice and unfriend her, and keep her unfriended.

Also listen to this guy: >>17891772
>>
>>17891668
Nigga I ordered that shit on the 10th, estimated delivery was between 17th-22nd. Shit came from Japan so idk what happened

>>17891772
She dropped off my gift. It's not fair if I don't give her her's. Though after that I probably will cut all contact
>>
>>17892032

Yeah just be quick about it. Don't see her if you don't have to. If you do have to see her just be cool, friendly, treat her like a friend. Get out asap, don't stay for chitchat past like two minutes.

and yeah as someone who's dumped and been dumped, the only way to see results is to go no contact. The only times I missed people I dumped are when they stopped trying to talk to me.
>>
>>17891337
Hey OP, you didn't happen to post this same thing on Dec. 22 did you? I was replying in a thread with an OP who had a similar story and then got banned for an unrelated thread before I could finish typing a paragraph in response. Anyways, I've served my ban. If it jogs your memory, the last OP (maybe you) said
>you seem like a smart guy
Anyways, I've been hoping to find that OP again. I haven't been able to post until now.
>>
>>17892078
I don't plan on talking to her. I'm dropping it off on her doorstep

>>17892143
Yes actually. My last post was a huge wall of text split up into 3 posts though. I figured no one wanted to read that shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.