[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lack of dating experience unattractive to girls? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: R69Chpo.jpg (47KB, 849x598px) Image search: [Google]
R69Chpo.jpg
47KB, 849x598px
Is lack of dating experience unattractive to girls? I'm 19 and never been on a date and never kissed a girl, let alone sex. I'm not ugly, I just was uninterested in HS and rejected anyone who wanted me, plus I'm dense as fuck and miss signs girls give me.
>>
>>17891219
Women don't have a goddamn clue what they want. They act on whimsy because they will always have options. You literally will not know until you ask for a straight answer. If you get anything other than a "yes," stop pursuing that woman romantically. She'll just break your heart.
>>
>>17891268
This is pretty good advice.
>>
>>17891268
Okey doke, thanks for that. Anything else you can tell an amateur?
>>
>>17891287
Fake it til you make it
>>
>>17891320
Already do senpai :^) I've lost the point where my humorous ironic self and actual self connect.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>17891268
Basically this. I know /r9k/ has made it into a meme but the only thing you really have to be to get a girl is sure of yourself. If you're confident and you can't get her, then she probably doesn't find you attractive at all and you were never gonna get her anyway.

She won't care if you don't have experience unless you make a big deal out of not having experience because then you sound scared.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.