[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a high school boyfriend, no one was interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

File: crying-girl.jpg (72KB, 905x768px) Image search: [Google]
crying-girl.jpg
72KB, 905x768px
I wish I had a high school boyfriend, no one was interested in me though

Whatever I do I can't seem to make up for it, I'm just so depressed that I missed out on that.

How do I stop being depressed over it?
>>
>>17890649
So you're depressed that you missed out on some pointless, awkward relationship in high school? Why?
>>
>>17890651
They're not pointless and awkward a lot of the time. They're passionate and intense and something you remember for the rest of your life. I can never recreate something like that

And also the fact that I wasn't liked in that way makes me feel inferior to everyone who's been dating since they were teenagers, while I haven't even had a boyfriend before.
>>
You'll never get over not having the kinds of experiences that you that heard someone else had. There will always be the jealousy, the envy, and all that.

You can't make up for it, no matter what you try.

All you can do is stop doing things in the name of trying to "outdo" what you didn't get to do. You didn't, you won't, oh well. You're you and you're not them.

They wound up being a them, you wound up being a you. You do other things, that's just the way you are. It's not that you're going to do better things than them, it's just you have to be you. There are other people that are not like them either, besides just you. The others will go through their lives and do other things than you or them, because their path is another one.
>>
>>17890655
>I can never recreate something like that.
If the epitome of romance to you is a high school relationship, I can't really do anything to help you. If you think that the majority of people had relationships in their teens like what you described, I can assure you that you're completely wrong. What you're talking about is some magical movie-tier relationship that happens to maybe 0.1% of high schoolers. Most relationships at that age are like what I said - pointless and awkward.

>makes me feel inferior to everyone
I'm in a similar position as you and used to feel the same way. Just let it go. Chances are that at your age high school is long over and no one cares for it anymore anyway.
>>
>>17890655
Have you not had a bf in your adult life as well or just no high school bf? Also age?
>>
>>17890649
This is where your pedo stuff begins. Be careful.
>>
>>17890669
I've never had a boyfriend, I'm 25.
>>
>>17890664
To me it seems like their experiences were objectively better than mine.

I don't like being me.
>>
>>17890649
High school relationships are horrible.
It's all drama and bullshit. You argue all the time. You don't know what you're doing. It's sad, sex is bad, everything is petty.
You're not missing out.
>>
>>17890701
That's just the bad side of those relationships.

>You don't know what you're doing
I'm 25 and there are high schoolers with more experience than me. How depressing is that
>>
>>17890690
If all you want is mutual first experiences then you're lucky to be the rare gender instead of the common gender. You'll find guys into their 30s that have never dated without much effort.
>>
>>17890690

Welp there you go... that's why you idealize high shcool relationships so much.

I used to be like you until I started getting into relationships. I won't say I don't regret not having one, but it's not killing me as it did in the past. What I have now is much better than anything I could have had in that time

Still I fantasize about that, but hey, satisfying it as a fetish is good enough
>>
>>17890704
I don't want mutual first experiences, I want to be a pretty teenage girl who's desirable to her peers, even though that's impossible

A mutual first experience with someone in their 30s is just not going to be the same as a high school relationship where everything's intense and you're basically still kids.
>>
>>17890690
are you ugly or have high standards?

if you're an ok looking girl you should be able to get a boyfriend easily. all you need to do is go to a bar, or go on a dating site.
>>
>>17890704
False. Just around 3% of 30 year old men are virgins. Similar percentage for females.

>>17890703
High school relationships aren't great.
You're immature. You argue a lot. You don't have money and independence to do anything. I was in a great relationship in high school and it still sucked because we argued every other day and had tons of drama.
You're idolising them from TV shows but in reality no one has that kind of relationship.
It's just awkward making out and lame Christmas gifts.
Dating as an adult is a thousand times better.
>>
>>17890708
How did you start getting into relationships?
>>
>>17890708
i have never been in a highschool relationship. now that i look back on my friends, they all look cringy.
>>
>>17890649
God – Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, always loves and cares for you. Buy yourself a Bible and begin to read it. Get to know your God from His lasting Word. Be smart and follow God to Heaven and live forever in peace.

A Samaritan woman came to draw some water, and Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink of water.” (His disciples had gone into town to buy food.)

The woman answered, “You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan—so how can you ask me for a drink?” (Jews will not use the same cups and bowls that Samaritans use.)

Jesus answered, “If you only knew what God gives and who it is that is asking you for a drink, you would ask him, and he would give you life-giving water.”

“Sir,” the woman said, “you don't have a bucket, and the well is deep. Where would you get that life-giving water? It was our ancestor Jacob who gave us this well; he and his children and his flocks all drank from it. You don't claim to be greater than Jacob, do you?”

Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.” (John 4:7-15)

Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit). Heaven and Earth will pass away, but His words will never pass away. Drink the water of eternal life. Believe upon His name. Repent. Humble yourself and get on your knees and cry out to God, ask Him to help you, and He will listen. Read the Bible cover-to-cover and pray, pray, and pray
>>
>>17890717
I wish I could exchange lame christmas gifts and awkwardly make out with someone at that age.

>Dating as an adult is a thousand times better.

I've never had an adult date either so that's no consolation to me.
>>
>>17890717
>False. Just around 3% of 30 year old men are virgins.
3% is an absolutely enormous number, you know. That's one in thirty people for that population segment.
>>
>>17890723
yeah, there are more virgins than people realise. we all probably unknowingly know some virgins. some of my friends are 23 year old virgins and no one really realizes it.
>>
>>17890718
How? I guess like anyone else. Putting myself out there, trying to meet girls, and so on
When? My first kiss was at 17, first sex at 18. Early by 4chan standards, but still much later then "high school" kids had it
>>17890719
Exactly. Like I said, I have fantasies of being that age and fucking girls that age, because I was already fapping since I was 10. But it's more a nostalgie thing than a guilt trip, sex was probably cool at that age, but everything else I don't regret skipping the slightest
>>
>>17890721
You can still date as an adult.
Dating as a teenager is lame, you're just idolising it.

>>17890723
It's pretty much the same percentage for women. It's something like 2% vs 2.5% in the 25-30 age group.
>>
I feel this same thing too as a male, and it's making me more and more worried.

I was depressed through my since sophomore year so I never really developed like a normal person, never had a gf or partied really, and all I can think about is youth and how much I missed out. Toradora is my favorite anime and it gets me to tears every time because I have started to believe there's a perfect purity about young love that can never be achieved later. I am a film major and most scripts i've written in my free time have nobody important over 25. It helps me be creative though so I don't know if I want to get over it or not, but I know it isn't healthy.
>>
>>17890730

>Putting myself out there

What EXACTLY do you mean by putting yourself out there? How do I 'put myself out there'? How do I get a guy to like me?

and 17 is high school age, you didn't miss out.
>>
>>17890730
>Exactly. Like I said, I have fantasies of being that age and fucking girls that age, because I was already fapping since I was 10. But it's more a nostalgie thing than a guilt trip, sex was probably cool at that age, but everything else I don't regret skipping the slightest

cant say i do that but i used to be self conscious about knowing i would lose my virginity at an age later than most. since having sex a fair few times, i have realised that its mostly over rated.
>>
>>17890731

>You can still date as an adult.
How?
>>
>>17890712

That seems borderline pedo you know?

First experiences are always awesome at any age. Even when you're sexually experienced, a new date is always very exciting. Your first at 35 will be your first just as it would when you were 12
>>
>>17890667
>If the epitome of romance to you is a high school relationship, I can't really do anything to help you.
It's not about romance, it's about experience. You say 'pointless and awkward' and you're right about the latter, but those awkward and stupid relationships and interactions give you knowledge about what's right and what's wrong about being in a relationship. How to act, react, behave, get closer, what's awkward to do/say and what's not, whether it's okay to push a little more or not, etc. Basic knowledge about social interactions.

At least that's what I believe, but I'm just a guy who's never been in a relationship, and this belief keeps me away from finding a gf. Because when you're out of high school, you're no more allowed to make mistakes, you're not allowed to experience all those little things like you would in HS, you need to know what to do or you're out. That's why people like me, and probably OP, are behind others. Not qualified.
>>
>>17890690
Have any hobbies? If so, seek a compatible mate within that hobby or DIY base. Perhaps meetups_com can help. Or maybe you have a specific career goal in mind? The likelihood of you finding a compatible mate there is high as well. Compatibility does not always guarantee success, but it sort of lubricates the possibilities. Then, you get to know one anothers family, and before you know it, you are happy.
>>
>>17890740
In what way? I would be a kid myself.

It wouldn't be the same. All the excitement of crushes and stuff has gone. You don't feel things as intensely as you do when you're young.
>>
>>17890734

I was one year into college when I turned 18. I don't consider it high school age anymore.

I just started looking on social media for common friends and asking my friends to introduce them to me. Nowadays it's even easier, I did it 10 years ago.

>>17890737
>>
File: 1466453669306.jpg (337KB, 1025x725px) Image search: [Google]
1466453669306.jpg
337KB, 1025x725px
>be 32 year old virgin
>hear people speaking with shock and dread about friends-of-friends who might happen to be 22 year old virgins
>>
>>17890750
i lost my virginity at 22. no one knew i was a virgin. honestly made no real difference.
>>
>>17890743
But HOW do you seek a compatible mate? How do you find someone who likes you in that way?

I know how to make friends, but how do you date?
>>
>>17890737

Totally overrated. There's no point in envying other people's experiences because there's no competition, and there's always someone in the same experience level as yours to build your own
>>
>>17890745

Because you think things between kids would be better, and that's just false.
>>
>>17890755
>and there's always someone in the same experience level as yours to build your own

tbf. all the girl i have slept with where a lot more experienced than me. the only girls in the same experience level as me are unattractive.
>>
>>17890758
But it's a fact that you feel things more intensely when you're a teenager, feelings become more dull when you get older
>>
>>17890738
Lol, you serious?
Dating sites, going to bars (talk to the opposite gender), ask someone you want to date.

I can relate tho OP, 21 atm and had a nice relationship when I was 15. It only was for a few weeks and we didn't really have sex but it still was pretty awesome. Much more sexually satisfying than my 1.5 year during relationship last year. But thats probably also because of my health issues.
Also watching romance highschool anime just makes me wish I could do it all over again.
>>
>>17890764
You feel them less intensely because you felt them before.
Everything is correct when it's newer.
My first kiss felt earthshaking, now I kiss my boyfriend 50 times a day and it's whatever.
Not because I'm older, but because it's not a first time.
>>
File: Anglos.png (426KB, 740x339px)
Anglos.png
426KB, 740x339px
>>17890761
This. If you're getting laid at all in the modern era then it's either with a whore or a brownbagger.

>inb4 anime roleplayers make claims to the contrary
>>
>>17890764
I think this is true, but it is a weak excuse to stop trying now. It still feels really good, especially the first time.
If you have zero experience you shouldn't judge.
>>
>>17890768
I've tried dating sites and bars, all I can find is hookups

How do I get a guy to like me and want to date me?
>>
File: teenage love.png (182KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
teenage love.png
182KB, 975x341px
>>17890649
I know that feeling zim zam, fim senpai
>>
>>17890784
Ask for dates, tell beforehand that you're looking for a serious relationship.
>>
>>17890784
Step 1: abolish feminism
Step 2: look around and pick somebody
>>
>>17890783
Well it's not like I can get a date at this age anyway.
>>
>>17890791
No one looking for a serious relationship matches with me on those sites/apps
>>
>>17890791
>just say something different on your e-shag profile

Hey OP: if you want to know what it feels like to be young again, then just hang out with this poster right here.
>>
File: pepe wizard.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>17890690
At least you are a girl.

Men in your situation are 10 times more screwed than you could ever hope to be. Experience is expected of men past the age of 20, whereas females can get away with being completely inexperienced even at 25 years old.

Kissless, handholdless virgin guys at 25 can pretty much just go and buy a wizard hat in preparation for their coming enrollment in the schools of magic, because there is no way in hell they will ever experience sex and a relationship at that age, unless money is involved.
>>
>>17890799
With that mentality, no.
Also, stop with the age thing, in ten years you will look back and think "fuck, I had so many potential back then" and you'll use the same excuse.
OR you can actually try to get a date.
>>
>>17890812
>the hat makes you a wizard

You sound like the guy who spends $500 on "fancy" paints thinking it will make you a painter.

t. Wizard
>>
>>17890816
>OR you can actually try to get a date.

HOW?

Please tell me how.
>>
>>17890820
Nah, it's just part of the accessory m8.
Every wizard should have a fancy hat.
With stars and shit on it.
>>
>>17890821
>HOW?

Find a dude who's already getting some, and ask him if he wants a side chick.
>>
>>17890764

This isn't true.

I lost virginity 10+ years ago. I had one threesome two years ago, and another two in the last three months. Every one of them felt just as exciting as losing virginity again, just as exciting as my first jerk offs. Just doing something to a new partner and completly different situation made it as exciting as you are describing
>>
File: 1448127233653.jpg (491KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448127233653.jpg
491KB, 1600x1000px
>>17890828
Archers will pick you off in the first round then your team has no AoE. git gud noob
>>
File: wizard pepe.jpg (210KB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
wizard pepe.jpg
210KB, 1090x1074px
>>17890840
>doesn't have shield spells to protect yourself and your team from literally just sticks with sharp tips.

Some wizard you are.
>>
>>17890753
>how do you seek compatible mates

you will note they will surround themselves with likeminded pursuits, interests, goals, etc. Usually in a college class or meetup, or online hobby site.

>how do you date?

ask the guy his
*name (tell him yours)
*age (legal and suitable)
*availability (single)
*ask him if he'd like to exchange contacts if the feeling is mutual

in that order.
>>
>>17890843
>runs into poopfire expecting bubble to last forever
>wants to martyr self for the sake of spearproles
So when are you going to qualify for your apprenticeship?
>>
>>17890820
It was a joke, you autist. Christ, no wonder you're a Virgin.
>>
I find it amusing that OP just wants to experience a teenage-like first love and anons just keep telling her to get fucked at a bar or a dating site.

>>17890649
OP, I'm sorry, but you'll never be able to do that, it's too late.
>>
Op post a picture of you

Seriously by the way you talk you seem like you're an ugly landwhale
>>
>>17890854
7 years until wizardhood.
>>
>>17890857
Keep up before you criticize, there's already an entire subtopic on that topic.
>>
>>17890848
you should let him know you were attracted when you saw him, this is something to say when you approach him.

but make sure your attraction dies right away if he's too young (or you'll go to jail), and if he's not single, or old enough, you simply say, oh sorry then, God bless, goodbye. Don't have to be rude, just simply depart on good terms.
>>
Jesus the irony in this thread, both genders of the same age telling eachother that there isn't anyone out there.
Just talk to people, communicate, it doens't matter if you fucking spaghetti all over the place.
It is actually THAT easy to get a bf/gf/date whatever. You just have to put in time.
>>
File: Daffy the Wizard.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Daffy the Wizard.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>17890857
>doesn't realize that that post was also a joke.

m8, you don't understand the ways of wizards.
>>
>>17890872

Virgins are in a sexual cold war

Both genders worrying that they didn't start early enough, like sex was some kind of competitive thing where you have to be more experienced then the other side to win, instead of a cooperative activity.
>>
>>17890858
Ever since the sexual revolution, that IS a teenage first love.

Guys lose it to washed up cougars and girls lose it to a bunch of Podestas who pretend to run oil companies or record labels. This is seriously what we traded the traditional family for, either take it or take nothing.
>>
Pyromancers>every other type of wizard.

Eat fireballs, you non fire using plebeians.
>>
>>17890872
That's how you make friends

But how do you get them to want to date you?
>>
You're still young, OP. 25 fucking years. Leave your house and start getting laid for fucks sake and stop fantasizing with Dawson's Creek you autistic fuckhead.
>>
>>17890879
The cold war was an arms race. Sexuality is an arms race. Nature is an arms race.

Virgins are the people who invest nothing in technological advancement, then tell themselves "I'm too enlightened to compete with the barbarians."
>>
>>17890871
What, so you walk up to a guy and say Hi I'm attracted to you, please go out with me?

They'll just think you're a weirdo

Plus there's the problem of them not being attracted to me.

And stop implying that I would like underage guys, I'm not attracted to them I just wish I could have had a relationship at that age.
>>
>>17890886
>step in a puddle
>make a loud hissing noise and a bunch of sweet smoke
>get owned by the first dude with modern a rocket launcher
>go on 4chan to tell tall tales about how fire magic is still #1
>>
>>17890892
What makes you think I haven't had sex?

I was a virgin until I was 21, I wanted to lose it to a boyfriend but then realised that I would never have a boyfriend so I lost it through casual sex to some random guy.

And I cried the whole day after.
>>
>>17890885
When was the sexual revolution you're talking about? Seems like i'm a bit behind the times, though I'm 21 and I don't think I'm that old.
>>
>>17890893

I don't think so. Everyone was born with the same "technology" (dick or vag). Virgins are scared shitless of firing their. And like I said, sex isn't even a competition, so my analogy was just regarding the holding off aspect.
>>
File: laughing gandalf.gif (1MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gandalf.gif
1MB, 540x270px
>>17890900
>not transmuting that rocket into a ball of flame, and flinging it back against the non magic using pleb.
>>
>>17890892
First, the word "date" is bullshit. Stop bullshitting and admit you want sex.

Second, sex is for the sexy. All of these princess ideals create a giant barrier around you, which hides your innate sexiness from the rest of the world. You might be sexier than the average person but nobody will notice because they can't see over your wall.
>>
>>17890912
Why didn't Gandalf reverse the explosion of his staff then?

>butcher's boy reads a Popular Magic scroll then thinks he knows the real underworld
>>
>>17890898

Just make it naturally. Ask him out for anything just the two of you will attend. See how you get along. And if you get along well, start mild body contact to signal him that you're open for a kiss.

It's that easy. You don't have to say anything out loud, if the two of you are going out toghether it's already implicit it's a date, and if he agrees to it it's already a sign of mutual interest.
>>
>>17890927
The last two times I asked a guy out they just made excuses/rejected me.

None of the guys I had crushes on liked me back.

I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>17890920
Gandalf is an old fool that's too afraid to use magic properly
>>
>>17890936
sharkey detected
>>
>>17890935

Crushes only happen if you idealize them too much before making any moves. It's also way easier to spill spaghetti on crushes.

Start doing it to guys you're more mildly interested. Anyone who you think "hey this guy seems cool, maybe I could give it a try"

Go out casualy, crushes and romantic interest can come up and develop later
>>
>>17890951
Yes yes I've asked out guys I had no feelings for, they still didn't want me

I'm just not desirable romantically.

In fact I haven't had feelings for guys since I was a teenager
>>
>>17890935
Here's the feedback a man would get: asking two people means you've done 0.2% of the job.

Made excuses probably means they truly just weren't ready to be "dating." Contrary to what the magical community tends to believe, not everyone is looking for random sex their entire lives.

Sadly but truly, there's also the stigma attached to any woman who takes initiative. You must have genital herpes; you must be hunting for a royal wedding and an imperial divorce. Stereotypes exist for a reason, you can't make it stop existing so you'll just have to go around it.

Step 1: find someone who can trust you a little bit.
Step 2: give them an honest reason to trust you more.
Step 3: repeat step 2 as many times as you can.
Step 4: repeat step 1 once 2 stops working.
>>
>>17890936
>Gandalf
>afraid

What's more to fear is that which would come from inaction.
>>
>>17890959
Oh they were ready to be dating, they dated my friends instead of me.

1) I'm tired of asking guys out and making moves on them, it never leads anywhere except me becoming depressed
2) If guys wanted to date me they would have asked me out themselves anyway
>>
>>17890742
>I didn't have a gf in high school so now I am fucked for life

This is really pathetic. Why do you people try so hard to find excuses but never solutions? It's literally just fucking school, please stop being such a worm and move on with your life.
>>
>>17890957

Ok so there's something "wrong" with you

What do you look like? How's your body? It sucks but looks are the first thing people will consider when evaluating a person for a relationship, be it casual or romantic
>>
>>17890902

become a nun then
>>
>>17890898
I'm not implying anything, just for your own personal security.

And no, not as creepy as you'd imagine.

you:"Hello, hi *wave* yeah, excuse me, but I noticed you for over there as I passed by (or) I was reluctant to approach you, but I felt a certain attraction to you. What's your name? (Guy name), hey (guy name), I'm (your name). How old are you btw? (his age here) oh, alright, thst's reasonable. Are you single by any chance? (guy sais yes) oh, awesome. Hmm, well, do you come to this meetup often? (he tells you the frequency of his presence there), you bluntly say, well listen, I do find you attractive, and I was wondering if you'd like to exchange contacts if the feeling is mutual(?) (you exchange info) and then you either hang out the rest of the day and say bye later and nice to meet you. Orrrr.. you feel creeped out by him and fut it short with the ol' "I gotta go, family stuff." "nice meeting you, anon" (if he texts you simply say, anon, I'm sorry, but I don't really feel compatible with you, good luck finding someone good for you though, c ya". If it gets any creepier, block em, never go to that place again.
>>
>>17890986

sorry for the spelling errors, on my phone.
>>
>>17890966
85% of guys don't ask women out at all anymore, and the remaining 15% are extremely picky. On the odd occasion you see a nerd guy asking out a fat girl, he only did it because other guys bullied him into it. And they'll only bully him a hundred times worse once he is known as the fatty fat fucker.

Can I fix the problem of guys not wanting to risk paternity fraud? No, I cannot. Can I tell you how to go around this problem? Either look for guys who haven't been put through the meat grinder yet, or stop looking like the meat grinder.
>>
>>17890784
you don't you ruin marriage and monogamy with the sexual revolution. the value of sex is really cheap and guys can get it sex by just installing an app. that is what happens when you think you can have your cake and eat it. beta don't have any incentive now to commit to women and alphas who lack empathy are enjoying this new era of hookups.
>>
>>17890655
your suuch a faaaggot holy shittt
>>
>>17890977
I'm told I have average looks by honest friends, 5/10, "normal" was the word they used

My body is also average. I lift weights and moisturise and wear makeup, not really much more I can do other than plastic surgery.
>>
>>17891008
>just by installing an app
>alphas

all dat critical thinking
>>
>>17890768
>didnt really have sex
what the hell does that mean
>>
>>17891030
>>didnt really have sex
>what the hell does that mean
It means: "we had sex but I don't want to admit it because of a pending family-court case."
>>
>>17891020
What about your weight? Lifting doesn't mean much, you can lift and be chubby.

And asking friends is not an unbiased opinion, no matter how honest you ask them to be, they won't want to hurt your feelings. Try your luck in omegle with a cam and ask anonimous/random people on there

If you're ugly you'll need a different strategy to your approachs
>>
>>17891026
what else do you want me to say? alpha males are the only guys who are enjoying this modern hookup culture and beta provider types are not stupid they are aware of this. this is why many of them are just walking away from women and alphas are free to pump and dump. things are so easy for alphas right now that they can hangout with a girl for a day and get free sex. they don't have to take her out to the movies or anything. why should betas put their sweat and tears to provide for a girl only to get a shitty hand-job while the alpha got it for free with no investment.
>>
>>17891038
Curvyfit women are as beautiful as unicorns, and twice as rare.
>>
File: fuck lenin.gif (2MB, 420x236px)
fuck lenin.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>17891020
It ain't your fucking looks.

Here's 10 things that are probably wrong with you, just figure out which ones apply and fix them:

1: You don't go outside enough, thus isolating you from the rest of the world.

2: When you do go outside you don't adventure, so your world is limited to two different blocks and the path between them.

3: Nobody trusts you because you don't look very trustworthy. My perma-alone aunt got breast implants when I was a kid but the doc didn't have any trustworthiness implants to sell.

4: People who trust you for a moment get burned really fucking hard. This should be called 3.5 but I'm limiting myself to just 10 numbered lines.

5: You're absorbing the scariness of other women who completely deserve to be considered too-scary-to-ask. Stop sounding like them if you want to stop looking like them.

6: Somewhere out there a guy thinks about asking you, he looks for you, he can't find you. He either goes back to anime tits or he asks someone else.

7: Somewhere out there a guy has given up all hope. You've asked other dudes who had a million options but you never asked him.

8: Somewhere out there a guy is the picture perfect puzzle piece to fit with your lifestyle. If you crossed paths with him, both you and him would say absolutely nothing because you're both quiet as a mouse until it's time to whine.

9: Your easy unicorn which requires no effort actually does exist, but he's not single. If you want him then you have to steal him from the one who already has him.

10: Somewhere out there, the easy SINGLE unicorn actually does exist. You could trapped on a remote small island with this dude and within ten minutes he would be swimming out to the sharks because they bother him less than you do.

~

3.5 billion thirstyass niggas in this world, and you haven't found a single one. Have you considered actually trying?
>>
>>17891065
>When you do go outside you don't adventure

What counts as adventuring? I don't stay go to the same places all the time, if that's what you mean

>Nobody trusts you because you don't look very trustworthy
How do you make yourself look trustworthy? What makes you look untrustworthy?
>>
>>17891088
>What counts as adventuring?
Going new places and doing new things. The less you repeat yourself, the more variance you will find.

>How do you make yourself look trustworthy?
This is an uphill battle, because both men and women possess a vast "original sin" of untrustworthiness. Women distrust men because women don't want to become single mothers; men distrust women because they don't want to pay 25 years (where I'm from) worth of child support for another man's offspring.

>What makes you look untrustworthy?
"Social justice" causes of all kinds. If you would claim to have none of these, then record yourself in a typical conversation and carefully examine the playback.
>>
>>17891061
I didn't pass any judgement on which body type is more beautiful. Just that lifting doesn't mean anything. You can be a landwhale and lift.
>>
try red pill women?
>>
>>17891125
>I love me some fatties

Ask OP if she can save up to get you a plane ticket to her town then.
>>
>>17891156
>/r/redpillwomen

Not to bash the place (at all) but that's not going to work for OP.

Women aren't talking about "why the hell can't I get a man" there, just like /r/theredpill isn't talking about "why the hell can't I get a woman." TRP tells you EXACTLY how to get a woman*, either do it or don't do it. Asking further questions simply means you didn't do it and you expect results anyway.

RedPillWomen (I read this board) has three main topics:

1: how to NOT be the kind of woman TheRedPill talks about, so redpill men don't go into full escape mode when they see you.

2: how to re-adjust to a redpill world; deprogramming one's self from the bluepill world of the present (much like the 'man' board.)

3: How to be an ideal lover for the man you have, if you have one. AKA relationship maintenance. Feminists and /adv/ hate this point the most because it means keeping happy couples together instead of shattering them all into universal singleness.

*it's called self-improvement. OOOGABOOGABOOGA FEEL AFRAID
>>
>>17891161
Pppffff I hate fatties. But since I'm not an aspie like you, I'm also aware that there is bbw porn, so obviously there is someone who likes it. To each their own.

1/10 made me reply
>>
File: 1453329084050.jpg (104KB, 458x614px) Image search: [Google]
1453329084050.jpg
104KB, 458x614px
>>17891170
>captain save a ho no longer wants to save a ho
I did my job, I'm outta here.
>>
>>17891169
but what if she comes to accept the awkwardness of teen relations is over, and something much more mature and homely is what she's really after;
http://archive.is/PoLgK part1
http://archive.is/wj7ZU part 2
>>
>>17890649
This is way too familiar.
I missed out on a lot of stuff as well, partner in HS included.
Eventually you start to come to terms with it, and realize that there's nothing you can do so that there's no point in being upset about it.

It'll still creep up and bother you every now and then, but just remember that there's nothing that can be done, and probably nothing that could've been done at the time either.
>>
>>17890667
They actually happen pretty often.

It happened for me and it was nine years of blissful peace and love.

That being said its ended which sucks.

OP, those types of relationships still excist just look for a guy/girl in the same boat as me. We'll have the passion from highschool but We'll be a bit distant at first because of our past relationship but we would give it our all if we think you're the one.
>>
>>17890655
>something you remember for the rest of your life.
I only had three boyfriends in my whole life and I can't remember the last name of my hs bf. It was fun but not amazing and hardly the best thing in high school lol
>>
>>17892427
>>17892438
>>17891931
have ya'll read this though?>>17891334
you don't need to read the comments
>>
>>17892469
My college boyfriend was really nice. I still remember him fondly, though I think we had good reasons to break up.
Some people find the right person soon, some don't. The important thing is finding them, and not attaching silly fantasies and pressures into any relationship you might get.
OP is sabotaging herself with this obsession.
>>
>>17890649
Hello OP
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17857025/
>>
>>17892601
crap, that post, >>17857078 makes me want to cry
I'm such a retard, I've lost so much time, so many opportunities, simply because of my own fears and insecurity
>>
>>17892601
>everything would be passionate
>explore things
Someone watches too many teenage romances.
Nowadays parents are significantly more liberal, but 12-15 years ago when I was in hs, going out to meet the boyfriend was always such a fuss.
Going places? Please, I had a year my parents cut me off so completely I couldn't even take a bus because I went out of town with friends (not even the bf!)
I don't know why does anyone miss being a teenager. You're either poor, or under strict rule, sometimes both and if you attend a shitty school there's no redeeming it. Sure, I had really fun times, but some 20 or so good days don't make up for the 340 meh other ones.
>>
i wish i could have had female friends before i was so awkward and nervous to talk to girls.
>>
>>17890649
as least you didnt feel like killing your self when it ended.
>>
>>17890651
they certainly aren't pointless. they're a safe time to mess up and learn how to deal with other people. If you didn't have a relationship in hish school, your growth as a person has been stunted.
>>
>>17894440
oh please, as soon as i'm out of this house i'm learning as much as i can about relationships and other people. You can do that anytime you have a car. even i could start honestly. you havent learned enough if you think not having HS relations stunts you
>>
>>17890649
I'm a sophomore in college. I've never had a relationship, I've never kissed a girl, never held hands with a girl, never even gotten close. I wasn't cool in high school, I played sports, but not the ones that got attention. I didn't go to any dance outside homecoming freshman year. My younger brother has had 3 girl friends since entering high school, he's a 3 sport athlete and I'm pretty sure he could get most girls in the school to suck his dick if he wanted. Is this depressing to me? Yeah, little bit. I only say this to show you I'm on the same level as you. I got over it by finding something else to spend my time with, to care about, to think about at all points of the day. No not drugs. Just find something you can put your soul into and make a goal out of it. Maybe it's getting /fit/, maybe it's creating something, maybe it's a career. People admire those with goals who want to achieve them. You can't make up those years, and neither can I. But thinking about them won't help. Find something else care about, something you can change.
>>
>>17890969
Spoken like a true normie. You can't even fathom what a lack of that experience does to a person. For you it may not have meant much because you have already folded that experience into your current personality (which seems to be an asshole).
>>
>>17890742
God damn, are you me?
>>
>>17895037

I didn't have highschool experiences too. And I wholy agree with that anon. It's something you just get over when you become a grown up, which you haven't yeat apparently
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.