[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being bitter and incomplete just because my daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1543.jpg (378KB, 1455x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.jpg
378KB, 1455x901px
How do I stop being bitter and incomplete just because my daddy didn't love me and I didn't like him?
>>
Best thing to do is to think about literally anything else
T. Guy whose dad tried to trade him to slavers for drugs
>>
>>17890660
Okay. And that fixed you? You've fully recovered from that?
>>
>>17890662
It'll always be sad to think about but dwelling on the past is not the way to have a happy future. Today I'd say I'm near normal if not completely normal
>>
>>17890716
Okay.

I've just found it better to not take advice from people who are not where I want to be.
>>
I would say probably counseling.
But take it from a 50 yr old who's still making the same mistakes for 30yrs, take care of it or it will cost you any chance of long term happiness.
>>
>>17890748
I don't think I can get adequate councelling. The psychiatrist I am seeing because my mental stability has been required to be supervised for the time being for reasons unrelated to this issue is an idiot, and he is the best they have for cases like mine. I would have to forcibly feed my problems to him with a spoon, like trying to give an anthelmintic to a fighting cat, and he would still insist I do not have psychiatric problems.

I hate feeling like an old hypochondriac hag in that room so I guess I'm the sanest man who has ever been sent to a mental ward by an ambulance twice.
>>
I have literally no other reason to bump this than because I'm childish and want attention.

I guess people who didn't exactly have a horrible childhood but who weren't bathed with affection do end up kind of stunted, mentally. Like when a kid is about to do some uninteresting kid stuff that they think is awesome, yelling "daddy, look!" and freeze in wait for the aforementioned to pay attention, but it never happens.

So you kinda freeze there, for 6 or 14 or 50 years, waiting for somebody to look, but nobody ever does, because the shit that kids do is uninteresting and you ought to know that by now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.