[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a hard time deciding which speaker to get. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-12-25-14-54-07.png (606KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-25-14-54-07.png
606KB, 1440x2560px
I'm having a hard time deciding which speaker to get. I know that it's childish, but I got the Sony srs xb3 for Christmas, but I asked specifically for the jbl flip 3, and got mad when I opened the present to find the Sony. Which is better between the two? Also, is there a better device for the same price range of about 80-100 dollars?
>>
>>17890410
More then childish friendo, you should really consider keeping the speaker you got, apologize to whoever gave them to you for how you reacted. Then sit on the thought that any present is someone's good will and maybe some day you'll understand the cliche for the purpose of Christmas.
>>
>>17890431
I appreciate the concern, but I wasn't asking for any moral guides. That being said, I'm put through too much shit to not get the one thing that I asked for. I'm just looking for the best speaker for a smallish sum.
>>
File: dietician.jpg (46KB, 540x458px) Image search: [Google]
dietician.jpg
46KB, 540x458px
>>17890410
What's with all these people getting mad over their presents. Learn to appreciate what you get gdi.

>>17890439
That's cancer, no matter what you will say you will still come off like some overly dependent annoying little shit.
>>
>>17890410
NEVER be ungrateful of a gift. Someone went out of their way and spent their hardearned money on you. I don't care if you weren't looking for moral advice; what you did was shitty.

Realistically, you won't even notice a difference. Now stop acting like such a little princess and thank the person who bought it for you and apologize for your reaction.
>>
>>17890446
If you knew what I had to deal with, you'd feel bad for me. But, again, I would like to know which speaker is better, not read the baffled words of yet another social justice warrior
>>
>>17890449
The gift that was originally bought was returned because the Sony speaker was able to be obtained for free. Not very hard earned
>>
>I want THIS one not THAT one
>but I don't know why
you're an entitled shit op
>>
>>17890457
> yet another fag judging based off of a mere 3 sentences

Anything that I could say would "make it worse." Later, sjw's
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.