[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be talking to a girl for 1 month >we get kinda close >so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: holocaust.jpg (172KB, 952x952px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
172KB, 952x952px
>be talking to a girl for 1 month
>we get kinda close
>so close she tells me something that she told 5 people before
>we havn't fucked yet
>fuck up with the girl
>she denied the Merry Christmas call instead of letting it ring
>hasn't gotten back
how bad of a situation am I in?
>>
>>17890404
I should add the call was 5 hours ago and I left a voicemail
>>
>>17890409
You're fucked just cut contact for now
>>
>>17890415
FUCK, is it really that bad? she let it only ring twice, and she'll normally let it ring fully even if she's by the phone but can't answer right now.

Just let her go?
>>
>>17890438
Jesus christ, man. Stop trying to salvage it. It just shows signs of being clingy. Move on.
>>
>>17890462
>Stop trying to salvage it. It just shows signs of being clingy. Move on.
is this the reality of the modern dating game? The one who cares the least wins?

I mean she must care a least a little bit if she denied the call instead of letting it ring and ignoring me
>>
>>17890472
No. But you think annoying the shit out of her is gonna help? Giving her space is your best chance.
>>
>>17890477
So just don't contact her again? Wednesday she told me was free after work (I was told this before I fucked up) should I still call her to see if she's free?
>>
>>17890485
First off, what did you do that 'fucked up' the situation?
>>
>>17890489
long story short she started playing games because I didn't make a move (I had a good reason but I never told her) so I unadded her on snapchat and it looked like I "dropped" her because I also canceled our plans for Wednesday
>>
>>17890489
>>17890497

I should also add we spent hours just talking and having fun when we hung out
>>
>>17890499
>>17890497
>>17890489
Also we're college freshmen
>>
>>17890497
Let her cool down. After a couple of days, shoot her a text. If nothing comes out of it, then it's time to move on, senpai. That isn't a big fuckup but it sounds like you both are playing games with each other.
>>
>>17890518
Last time I talked to her was Thrusday when I cancelled (no reply), she found out I unadded her on snapchat last wednesday, last time we texted eachother was Wednesday (short convo), last time we hung out was the Friday before the last, last time we spoke on the phone was the Friday before the last.

Should I NOT contact her on Wednesday to ask if she's still free? or should I wait even longer?
>>
>>17890522
>>17890518
when I say last I mean from the week the just passed (i.e. last friday was the 23rd)
>>
>>17890527
>>17890522
So the last time you guys hung out was 8 days ago? And you sent that cancellation text thursday? Yes she didnt reply to your merry christmas?
I dont know bro you're on thin thin ice...
>>
>>17890675
Any way to recover OTHER than move on?
>>
>>17890678
Apologize and explain yourself.
>>
>>17891122
If she wont answer the fucking phone theres no way though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.