[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gradually beginning to suspect that I'm a side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1466560805559.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466560805559.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
I'm gradually beginning to suspect that I'm a side bitch, but I have no way of proving it. I was invited to look at phone contacts, but I suspect an entire other phone exists.

What can I do to prove or disprove this? I wouldn't do anything stupid if I proved it; I'd just try to send the other one(s) a text saying I exist and I didn't know they existed. Without evidence I might regret making a hasty decision, but if I really am a side bitch then I would just say I don't need to be somebody's 25% when there's 100% of millions of people sitting around unclaimed.
>>
What makes you suspicious?

Could you perhaps take a day where they think you are at work/school, but actually you are basically going to tail him?
>>
>>17890148
Thats too much effort, anon. How long have they been dating?

I believe op should break up if the cost/benefit of this relationship doesnt have a good output. Thats too much stress you can do without if that is the case.

To put in the most minimal effort, why not gift him a phone that has spyware installed? Kinda expense, but no need to tail niggas
>>
>>17890155
Well, correct that they should break up. But I think the OP was more concerned with letting the others know.
>>
>>17890137
so walk away from that clown

find some guy you are #1 with
>>
>>17890137
I have three phones for three women. I always work three because there's one constantly coming and going. When one catches on and they cannot deal with it I bring on another. Women are so accustom to having other men it rarely crosses their mind a man may be doing the same with them.
>>
>>17890165
smooth criminal
>>
>>17890162
You can bet OP has other men as well but hurt when she isn't number one with them all
>>
>>17890235
this op could be emotionally cheating on him already since women like attention and validation so much from other people.
>>
>>17890279
>>17890235
>>17890165
Ok virgins, thanks for your input.
>>
>>17890165

I do this too but I use a special app that hides their texts and when they reply, it looks like an innocent Facebook notification. In order for me to read their texts, I have to go to the dialer and input a code and it'll show me their hidden texts.

Totally right though, girls are so accustomed to this shit that you have to play them at their own games.

When my girl doesn't answer her phone for long periods of time, I visit one of my side girls instead of being angry about it.
>>
>>17890292
not my fault that you get pregnant for 40 weeks and that you depend on others to help you in that vulnerable stage of life. this is why validation is so import to women and why you seek it so much.
>>
File: 1455638300772.jpg (203KB, 750x993px) Image search: [Google]
1455638300772.jpg
203KB, 750x993px
>>17890304
True that. Men get sad without positive social feedback; women get suicidal.

Men's version of this: inescapable urge to put on the Captain Save-A-Hoe cape every time a woman voices suicidal thoughts because she isn't getting enough validation.
>>
Why is everyone (or is it just a samefag?) turning against OP?
Well to answer you >>17890137 an easy one is met him a day you weren't supposed to see eachother and blow him. If the load is small then he's fucking someone else.
>>
>>17890441
>If the load is small then he's fucking someone else.
or masturbating.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.