[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up guilt: how do i get over it? Broke up with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Break up guilt:
how do i get over it?

Broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years last week. It wasn't a bad relationship and we did a lot for each other, I just wasn't feeling it anymore and didn't know if I saw a future with us. I was loosing my happiness and from patterns from previous relationships, I just knew he wasn't the one.

I just can't stop feeling bad for him. I've been dumped so I know how it is. I just keep thinking about him being and feeling sad and it's gut wrenching. I do care about him and hate putting people through this.
>>
You dumped him right before the holidays? That's brutal
>>
>>17890086
ugh

well this is life either sacrifice yourself for some guy you don't really life or dump him and find somebody better

most likely he will recover & find somebody else

you could wait a few MONTHS (not days not weeks) try to contact him & apoligize for something or other but this may make thiings worse

just try to accept this and move on

i guess
>>
>>17890089
We're not really christmasy people. He's also in a tropical country with his family for 3 weeks so I legit felt the timing was good because he'd get a nice get away from everything in this cold snowy shithole. I do understand that it kind of sucks, but i really did not want to hold my feelings back any longer.
>>
>>17890106
I know he'll recover, he's a strong amazing guy and I know he'll find someone he deserves to be with more common interests.
I just hate making people sad.
>>
>>17890086
Just distract yourself with one or more of your recent crushes and you'll easily forget about him.
>>
>>17890170
Ugh.
One of the reasons i broke up with him is because I need to be alone for a while and re figure myself out. I'm going to be starting a career which is gonna force me to fly around the world and stay away from family/friends for extended periods of time, and I don't want to be constantly missing someone back home.
>>
>>17890086
Best you can do is stay away and do not contact him. If he contacts you ignore him unless you want to get back together with him. Every time an ex has tried to be "nice" after a break up it's made me feel more like shit.
>>
>>17890189
This. All it does is send mixed messages. Do you really thinks he wants to be further emasculated by your pity after you broke up with him?
>>
>>17890205
I haven't talked to him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.