[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends? 3 years graduate from college, 25 now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1434498743406.png (426KB, 997x781px) Image search: [Google]
1434498743406.png
426KB, 997x781px
How do I make friends?

3 years graduate from college, 25 now. I've lost all my closest friends because they're all black or PoC and they hate white people now, aka me. Not racist in the least bit. Gf broke up with me in April after torturing me into severe depression and needing meds.

I had a lot of online friends, especially Twitter but I realized it was one sided and it was me messaging them 99% of the time and them ignoring me or only responding like 10% of the time.

I'm not autistic enough to not know how to act around people. I'm funny and generous, I don't overdo it with anything, I'm kind to people but not vomit inducing.

Most people just say "just go to a bar and talk to people". That's like easier said than done, I've never done it and I don't have a friend to go with. Everyone at work is old. I have no luck on Tinder because I'm not exactly attractive. I can't even get a single response to my Craigslist posts other than bots.

I've given up on trying to get a relationship with a girl and just trying to make friends. Everyone I become friendly with suddenly stops talking to me or disappears or something. Happened this week actually...Someone I was really enjoying talking with just stopped replying on Monday.

There's a lot more to it. I'm getting over my depression since the root of evil is gone but I'm still very upset everyday.
I live in NYC, what advice can you guys give?
>>
See, even now no one is responding to thread. Same thing that always happens
>>
>>17890077
i don't know man i have no fucking friends either
>>
>>17890033
make friends in games maybe, thats what i do
>>
>>17890033
I am in the same boat but I am a lot younger. I found that getting really pissed and going around asking for girls numbers was a good way to go. You will get a lot of rejections though so you will need to stay tough. Best of luck man.
>>
I live in sweden, i have no friends either.
They're constructing a rapefugee camp in my neighbourhood, maybe i should go there and experience some cultural enrichement.
>>
>>17891181
how the fuck do you make friends in games
>>
>>17890033
This thread is interesting since one of the things I want to change in the next year is to have normie friends to go to normie places. 2017 will be a succes if I obtain 1 or 2 female good looking friends. Males are ok too but it is hard for me to act like i am interested in what they say while with beautiful females it is easy for me. I already have a beautiful gf but I need friends. I hope some normie gives us the answer.
>>
>>17890033
You sound kind of clingy, and thats a big no no, I would suggest not being the one trying to start conversations or friendships but to be completly honest familia I act like that and barely have any friends (pretty sure they arent even my friends anymore), so maybe we need to find something in between? Im leaving my country in like 5 days to study abroad and to be honest I havent made a friend in so long I doubt things will change much there. I am a happy person in general and everything else in my life is great, so at least things arent as shitty as it sounds. Learn to enjoy living by yourself I guess?
>>
I wish I could give you some advice, but honestly, the only reason I have any friends at the moment is by pure luck. All I did was shitpost on Twitter for a while until someone was nice enough to invite me to a DM group, and everything kind of took off (slowly at first) from there. Met other people through various people's groups purely by accident.

You could give that a shot, though, perhaps find a "community" losely as that term can be used and just start posting in it. It'll feel weird and lonely at first, but you never know, you could find that one person who'd like to talk to you based on those posts.
>>
>>17891903
I should note, a community that you're interested in, don't just pick some random bullshit.
>>
>>17891903
Dude that's the thing though. I knew all these people on twitter but they just never invited me to DM groups or Skype with them or anything fun.

It's like I'm always the outsider to a group of friends and I can't do anything about it because inserting yourself into a group is never welcomed and none of them think about me enough to invite me to ever join them.

I had a lot of friends but the worst things happened all at once. I've been so incredibly sad the last few months from pure loneliness.
>>
>>17891189
Kind of depends on the game.

MMOs are pretty self explanatory, join a guild or corp or whatever and talk to people about the game. For other stuff see about checking out steam groups or generals and see if anyone is organizing anything, or even start it yourself. I don't really like maintaining a lot of relationships, but a lot of people would actively try to chat me up just because I was fairly friendly and answered questions a lot.
>>
>>17891929
I played ffxiv for a long time. I started my own guild and it was very successful everyone loved me and we had an amazing time.

Somewhere along the line toxicity was festering. Someone was convincing people I was a bad person. One day I made a decision a lot of people didn't understand. They went nuts and flipped their shit on me. In the end my decision turned out right but in the process I lost over 30 members who I believed to be my friends.

And because of that I was vulnerable and was taken advantage of by an older girl that was starving for my dick. She was married and hideous but she became my closest friend. Eventually I gave into her demands and suffered. Long story short she was a horrible human and tortured me mentally whilst my best friends of 10yrs betrayed me over a misunderstanding.
>>
>>17891929
>e-friends
>actual friends

Don't fall for this mistake OP. You will be severely punished by reality if you do.
>>
>>17891945
Oh nvm you already were severely punished by reality.

Yeah... stay away from e-communities, any browsing anons.
>>
Bumping for advice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.