[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm actually thinking of calling up the ex gf to say merry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6937.jpg (84KB, 750x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6937.jpg
84KB, 750x686px
I'm actually thinking of calling up the ex gf to say merry Christmas and ask if she'd like to start over. I mean, I gave her a chance when she wanted to start over the second time, why not give me a chance for the third? Third times the charm, right??
>>
>Third times the charm, right??

Wrong
>>
>>17889975
Pattern recognition is weak with this one
>>
>>17889975
It's the holiday fever that's making you think you need to with a warm body, even if that body is an ex. Ask yourself why you broke up in the first place.
>>
>I mean, I gave her a chance
I find it very interesting that this seem logical to you. Relationships aren't something people owe one another.
>>
>>17889993
Can't be that bad? She left me for temporary fun when first started dating. Whatever it was died out or didn't work, comes back wanting to start over. Tell her she needs to earn my trust and respect if this would even work, lots of sex and not really taking it too seriously until 6month mark. End it cause i don't really have that emotional connection from the first time. Now I kinda miss her but meh probably more the cuddles and company
>>
>>17890004
This mostly. The crazy was slowly seeping out and I kept falling into the mindset of damn this will only get worse. In the end the communication wasn't all too open either
>>
>>17889987
this totally

op you are falling into the yo-yo syndrome

please get over it, find some other gal before you completely fuck up again & waste more time

if you really like some things about your ex then find those same things in a different gal
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.