[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some girl advice, of course, /adv/ Merry christmas to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1444935742829.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1444935742829.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
Need some girl advice, of course, /adv/
Merry christmas to you first of all

>have something going on with a girl for half a year
>she goes back to her ex
>throughout a year we text on and off
>she's indecisive, still
>month ago
>tells me she's gonna block me because she needs to figure stuff out, i've been influencing her to one side
>2 weeks after that
>get text telling me that the only way is a new relationship and let the past be the past

what the hell am i supposed to do now?
am i supposed to do something?

is it ok to just outright ask her what she means with that?
because as of now i'm unsure if she means what she texted me or if she's still with the guy she's unhappy with
>>
>>17889779
If she still couldn't decide after an entire fucking year, she's not worth your time. Just say "I'm over this" and block her, it was never going anywhere and it won't ever go anywhere.
>>
Merry Christmas anon. Unfortunately your situation is not uncommon. Girls like that just want attention and even if she gets with you within a few weeks shell be talking behind ur back with that other guy or even a different one. She doesn't want to choose bc she she just wants the attention of both. She doesn't love or respect either of you. Best advice is to ignore her and move on theres plenty of women out there who don't play these irritating mind games. You'll be much happier with someone less selfish
>>
>>17889779
Shes using you to feel better about herself. Tell her to fuck off, block her, and never talk to her again.
>>
>>17889781
there has to be some reason as to why she's telling me the whole "start new" stuff right now. all i want is for her to come clean with me that's all
if she doesn't want to actually get together, all right but those mind games are just shitty imo

>>17889786
merry christmas
she did tell me that she likes the situation she's in yes, but what made me think was the fact that in that text she wrote "a relationship won't work if it's built upon the past. a lesson i'm learning now the hard way"

>>17889787
i will after i've asked her to give me the whole bread loaf instead of crumbs
>>
>>17889797
Youre going to end up even more disappointed and bitter the longer you let it happen. Accept that this girl will never give you what you want and move on. Good luck.
>>
>>17889797
>there has to be some reason as to why she's telling me the whole "start new" stuff right now.
Guy #1 didn't work out so now she's on to you, guy #2. There will be a #3 once she starts on you.

Block her, forget about her.
>>
>>17889797
The new year is coming up and stupid people think that because it's a new number at the end of the date that there's a all this hype to start over and make everything fresh it's why in January theres packed gyms and by March it's back to the same regular crowd. She's full of shit and she's playing you for attention she'll never give you what you want. She'll never be yours. Even if she's crazy enough to act like she's yours for a few days the whole time shell be working someone else on the side like she's doing to you right now. Why would you even want someone so blatantly dishonest? Why would you want someone who doesn't even hide the fact that theyre completely without loyalty? If you continue to talk with her all you'll get is heartbreak
>>
>>17889801
nah i'm really not sad or anything just confused and if she is full of shit, which she rightfully might be, nothing of value would be lost
>>17889802
that is a possibility sure
>>17889805
we've talked about the whole situation and she told me that she's not loyal and what not but at least i should give it a try right?
i know it won't last forever, nothing does, i know that in the future the same stuff might happen to me
but
if there's 1% chance of her actually meaning what she told me, why not try it for the very least
>>
File: 795.gif (393KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
795.gif
393KB, 493x342px
>>17889812
>she told me that she's not loyal and what not but at least i should give it a try right?
>if there's 1% chance of her actually meaning what she told me, why not try it for the very least
>>
>>17889812
>she told me that she's not loyal and what not but at least i should give it a try right?
Fuck no
>>
>>17889812
This level of disconnect is beyond help. I tried anon I don't know any other way to say it. It seems you are hell bent on making yourself suffer. When she breaks your heart try to not kill yourself
>>
>>17889814
>>17889816
>>17889818
no, the only thing i am after is the truth, if she doesn't mean what she told me fine i do not care
but at the very least i just want to know why she texted me that in the first place, that's all
>>
>>17889826
We already told you why it's for ATTENTION get your head out of your ass OP
>>
>>17889830
then i'm going to call her out on her shit and be done with it
>>
>>17889850
don't fucking talk to her again dumbass.
>>
Fuck these anons, OP, give her a chance!
>>
>>17889877
but how?
everything she has said so far contradicts the previous statement
>>
>>17889880
Tell her you don't want to date her, you want to marry her
>>
>>17889895
that's going a bit too far
>>
>>17889899
Dude their fucking with you don't waste your breath on someone who literally wouldn't give a shit if you died today this girl is a waste of time
>>
>>17889920
probably i'll find out soon enough it's either her telling me what she really wants out of this or a new year 2017 starting fresh without her
>>
>>17889925
You need to crash and burn before realizing what we're telling you. Go ahead and spend time with her, have some sex, get your dick sucked (if she doesn't do this leave faster than anticipated) and find another better girl to jump to. Then dump this one. Easy. DO NOT GET ATTACHED
>>
>>17889971
only thing to do here
>>
>>17889971
Does OP seem like the kind of guy who isn't already attached?
>>
>>17889988
I stand corrected. I was just typing rapidly from the toilet, I mean, my throne
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.