[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've apparently gotten a massive crush on my uncle's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1482.jpg (78KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
78KB, 650x483px
So I've apparently gotten a massive crush on my uncle's wife.

What the hell do I do?
>>
Nothing, you do nothing.
>>
>>17889755
How do I get rid of it?

Our family's tight and I really like my uncle, I'm bound to see her everywhere.
>>
>>17889761
get a crush on someone else
>>
>>17889765
How does that work?
>>
>>17889766
Stop thinking with your penis and act like a mature adult
>>
>>17889794
It's not even sexual! Okay she's a beautiful woman, she has to be near forty but she scarcely looks older than me and that's impressive, but she's also a brilliant person and really fucking smart and educated.
>>
>>17889799
grow up dude shes off limits
just ignore it and eventually you'll get over it
>>
>>17889804
I know, but it's driving me up the goddamn walls.
>>
>>17889815
>I know, but
but shut the fuck up
f you know, then you don't need advice from us.

Are you looking for some-odd anon to just tell you everything you want to hear? Is that what you want?
>>
>>17889752
The number one indicator a woman wants you is you want her. The outcome is certain you just have to give chase.
>>
>>17889852
She's my favourite uncle's wife.

He's my mother's brother.

>>17889845
Oh, I think I realised where our miscommunication is. When americans say "it is hard to do _____", they mean "I don't want to to ____", which means "I'm not going to".

I'm not saying that getting rid of these feelings is difficult in hopes that you'll tell me that I don't have to. I am asking for a way to make what has to be done easier to DO.

I think it would be better for your health to not always assume the worst of people.
>>
>>17889870
You have a crush on a woman or see one you are really attracted to it means she will feel the same way about you. Likely your uncles wife is telling her friends about how much she wants you too and struggling with what to do.
>>
>>17889889
You're either trolling or I deeply pity every woman that has to come to contact with you.
>>
>>17889911
just bust a nut once over thinking of her and then youll realise how fucked up you are in which youll drop it out of your mind.
>>
>>17889911
Women love to be adored. Tell them how beautiful they are and they will be yours. Matters not their current relationship status. Flattery is very seductive.
>>
>>17889919
I don't masturbate and it's not a sexual matter. We talked to 3 am over red wine last night since the whole family is gathered for christmas and she's a good woman who keeps good relations to her husband's family, and good god I've never met someone who's as great and funny to talk about books with.

>>17889921
She and my uncle have two teenage sons between them and both he and either of them could beat my ass even if I did manage to utterly destroy their happy marriage and good home.
>>
>>17889942
Its doubtful it would destroy the marriage because she won't tell. If you can prove you could be discrete she'll have sex with you, just don't expect a relationship.
>>
>>17889752
Fuck her and then forever know that if she cheats on your uncle with some other guy, you started her down that path.
>>
>>17889954
>>17889960
She would never.
>>
>>17889966
Then we go back in a circle to first solution that she would never fuck you so just go find someone else and leave her alone
>>
>Uncle's wife

She's your aunt OP. Don't try to spin it any other way. You do nothing. Even if you did accomplish to do something, you'd tear your family apart in the process and end up in a terrible situation for not only you but others in your family as well. It's not worth even thinking about.
>>
respect your uncle and supress your urges. there's not much you can do about it, just give it time and don't think about her. hopefully it will go away
>>
>>17889974
I know. I'm just struggling to think of ways to make it easier.
>>
>>17889752
go troll somewhere else

/thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.