[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop seeing sex as degrading to women I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (171KB, 800x1673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 800x1673px
I can't stop seeing sex as degrading to women
I can't seem to come to terms with women liking cock

Whenever I see a woman bragging about sex I just wince because it seems so degrading to me.

I don't know why I have these connotations or how to think in a healthier way

Pls halp
>>
>>17889705
Women also love sex and there is nothing more degrading about them having sex than with men, they are not fucked; they have sex.
Your mother is not dirty because she she has or had fun with your father and other men before him and other women are not your mother.
Same for your sister(s) and daughters.
>>
>>17889705
madonna/whore complex
find a therapist to deal with your mommy issues
>>
>>17889717
Googled it.

I might have this...

I don't want to see a therapist. Anything I can do for myself?
>>
>>17889728
Crosdress and get sex with males, it will make you understand that women having sex is natural.
I know you think I'm trolling but I'm 100% serious.
>>
>>17889728
Seeing a therapist really is your best bet. You should do it before it gets worse, and this is advice I wish I could give everyone who has a non impairing psychological problem: it will get worse, and worse, and worse.

I know you're reluctant since it's such an embarrassing, threatening thing to see a therapist most people only do it when their issues have already fucked up most of their lives (since having a psychological problem in itself keeps you from getting help) but your problem is not one that'll directly fuck up your life so you'll keep getting worse and will never be happy.

So please, please consider it.
If you do and find that you really don't have the courage, try doing what a therapist would and getting to the root of the problem by yourself. Ask yourself the most obvious questions: why is it demeaning for women to have sex? Is it the same way for men? Why not? Do you view sex as inherently bad? Do you have any good rational reasons for that? And so on.
And if you can rationally see women enjoying sex is not a problem, try to remind yourself of that often.

And keep in mind you can still see sex as an intimate thing and feel put off by people who don't think so (just try not to be judgmental, they're no worse for disagreeing). You don't have to subscribe to any common notions - not that redpill schlock nor the leftist "sex is meaningless!" bullshit. Think for your own fucking self.
>>
File: ntsa.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ntsa.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>17889705
> I don't know why I have these connotations
It is comforting to you to dismiss women as roasties or whores. It makes you the innocent victim. It's much easier to post a marriage graph than working for/on a relationship.

> Anything I can do for myself?
Yes. Repeat in your mind that women have every right to sex that men have, and that sex does not decrease a woman's self worth in any way.

Do this whenever you have misogynistic thoughts, and you may change your attitude over time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.