[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got drunk and sent my ex a bunch of messages >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Winry_Rockbell.png (445KB, 949x720px) Image search: [Google]
Winry_Rockbell.png
445KB, 949x720px
>got drunk and sent my ex a bunch of messages
>she's threatening to file for harassment
>I said nothing sexually explicit or violent in nature
>it was just one night for about an hour
I'm perfectly safe right?
>>
>>17889609
Screencap of some messages? So far it sounds like you're fine though.
>>
>>17889615
Me:Why did you have to hurt me so much
You made me feel like I finally found love and then hurt me
I finally thought I could be happy and you stopped loving me the second you got out of oasis
You told me you loved me and then you tossed me aside like garbage
Did you really even love me in the first place?
I know I said some bad stuff but you promised not to hurt me and you hurt me more than anyone else ever has
I loved you and you just hurt me and made me feel like nobody could ever love me again
I loved you, but apparently you didn't love me
You hurt me worse than anybody else ever has
I was even ready to help you with your pregnancy but you shut me out like you didn't care about me at all
I loved you and you couldn't see why I couldn't settle for anything less
Because no matter what we were I would still love you,and you said that I only wanted to talk to you if you would date me
Did you consider that I loved you,so much it would hurt me to talk to you without being with you?
I went through all that paranoia and internal struggle just for you to be like everyone else and just hurt me and abandon me and stop loving me despite you telling me you did
Sorry im drunk and a lot if bad menories came up yesterday
Why do you have to make me feel had from you hurting me?
It hurt me to be just friends with you when I still loved yoy
Her:
Are you serious??? We just spoke about this. I'm not doing this with you.
Me:
I wasn't worrying about sleeping with you I just wanted tou be able you touch you like a normal relationship
her:
It's Christmas and I was sleeping. Two children will be waking up soon which means me waking up.
I didn't want to be touched 24/7
me:
I lov3d you,and you shut me out and made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me
her:
so he would drop your hair over my sleeping face
me:
It took me going to the hospital just to get a hug from yoy
>>
>>17889616
>>17889615

Her:
Are you serious??? We just spoke about this. I'm not doing this with you.
Me:
I wasn't worrying about sleeping with you I just wanted tou be able you touch you like a normal relationship
her:
It's Christmas and I was sleeping. Two children will be waking up soon which means me waking up.
I didn't want to be touched 24/7
me:
I lov3d you,and you shut me out and made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me
her:
so he would drop your hair over my sleeping face
me:
It took me going to the hospital just to get a hug from yoy
her:
I would have been cool with me if you would you not try to cling on to May 21st 7. Amy I tried to be with you even after you got a gun pointed at me. And the reason I gave you a hug when you came back from the hospital was because I was still in the hospital. And then you still lied about all of your problems to the doctors
you told me for yourself that you weren't being honest with the doctors. why would I want to be around that?
me:
You told me that you loved me and then completely stopp3d the,second you got out if [mental hospital]
her:
It's called hormones
>>
She sounds a little nuts OP. Forget it happened and delete her number, it's better for the both of you.
>>
>>17889619
>>17889615
me:
You wouldn't say you loved me wbd,whenever I wanted to be close to you you push3d me away
You made me feel like u in ally foube,someone who could love me in [mental hospital] and you crushed that the second you got out
her:
I'm done. Stop it now Amelia. Im not kidding.
me:
I lied about like 2 things to my doctors but you make it sound like u made everything up
her:
This proves how much you actually cared about me. I told you that the holidays were tough on me and you're pulling this s*** on Christmas
me:
I loved you and you just hurt me
I'm sorry
I just don't understand
her:
I thought you moved on. I thought we could be friends without this shit. I am in a wonderful relationship right now and he woke me up because you were blowing up my shit.
me:
Why do you have to make me feel guilty for being in pain
her:
you're making yourself feel guilty Amy I'm not doing any of this
And make me feel worse and I refuse to allow to happen
me:
You're trying to make me feel worse
I just want to know why you hurt me when you promised you. Wouldnt
her:
You need to leave me alone until you are okay with yourself and okay with the fact that I will not ever be with you. I've realized that I should have never made that promise because I had no idea that something so microscopic as not hugging you because I didn't feel good would hurt you so bad
Once again I will say it for the last time it is Christmas leave me alone I just want to be happy and you're not making it easy. If you truly love me like you said you would do you would leave me alone
me:
You're the one making me feel bad for you hurting me and me not understanding why you would go from loving me to wanting nothing to do with me in days
her:
Goodbye Amelia
Merry Christmas
>>
>>17889622
she blocked me so I don't even have any way of contacting her

me:
Why can't you understand that I loved you so much and it was hard for me to deal with you never wanting me to touch you at all
You make it sound like I wanted to touch you 24/7 but you literally would never let me touch you at,all
Even when I wad breaking down you wouldn't even let me hold your hand
And you blamed me for breaking diwb,as if I was supposed to be perfect all the time
You knew I wad hurting and you wouldn't even communicate with me
All you did was pushed me away
You did it all on purpose
You made me love you just so you could hurt me even worse
her:
Stop harassing me.
Continue and I will file charges
me:
You're just like everyone else, just making me feel like I could be happy just to hurt me more than I thought anyone ever could
And even now you're making me feel bad for being in pain
her:
Say one more thing and I will file
me:
Do you have no compassion
Even now you're threatening me just because I'm I'm pain
her:
Okay I'm done. Continue giving me evidence
me:
Did you ever even love me in the first place?
Why do you have to be so cruel
Why do you just have to keep hurting me
You just hurt me and nothing more, and now you're threatening to go to the police just because I'm in pain instead of just unfriendly me
Are you really so cruel that you can't understand my pain at all and,all you want to do is hurt me more
>>
and that's the end
>>
How long did you date her? Hearing your messages, you sound a lot like how I was after my breakup.
>>
>>17889632
about a month and a half. we got into things really quickly
>>
>>17889633
Woah that's insane mine was around a month too. Anyways just take some time off from seeing her. I still can't stop thinking about her but I realized that sending texts like these would just make her feel like she made the right decision even more.
>>
>>17889637
yeah, after we got out of the hospital she lived with me for like 10 days cause she had no place to go and she yelled at me a lot and wouldn't even let me sit close to her on the couch or anything.

what kind of bullshit excuse is "it's called hormones" anyways?
>>
>>17889638
She changes her feelings a lot maybe? Letting her stay in your house wasn't the best idea. But if you want any chance of this working out, even the tiniest, you won't send texts like these again and not initiate contact. Keep going and don't look back.
>>
>>17889653
I've abandonded the idea of ever getting back together with her I was just drunk and angry and wanted to know why she was such a bitch to me
>>
>>17889659
Same man. People can be difficult and most don't like to express what they really want to say so they hide behind things like "it's called hormones." But some things are better off unknown.
>>
>>17889609
Sorry op, but being drunk so you wouldn't be responsible for your actions only works for women. Enjoy the lawsuit.
>>
>>17889671
I'm a tranny does that count
>>
>>17889666
and she's going on about how she's found the love of her life when she said the exact same thing to me
>>
>>17889672
You will go to a men's jail, sorry.
>>
she's blowing hot air, as long as you don't try to contact her again. No one's gonna deal with all that paperwork over one drunken tirade that happened one time.
>>
>>17889840
I can't even contact her so I'm pretty sure I'm all clear
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.