[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up? I started my first security job at this huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Did I fuck up?

I started my first security job at this huge mall as a traffic officer. It was seasonal but they keep the people who do good and stay until the holidays are over. However, today I got fired because I asked to go to the bathroom and my supervisors didn't answer. I really had to go and asked several times and no answer. I went down to the 2nd floor of the parking deck ( I work the 3rd level) and I asked him if my radio wasn't working. He said he heard me so I tell this extra guy who happen to be in that level too if he could cover my level while I go piss real quick. As I go inside to my way to the bathroom to security director sees me and soon after my supervisor suddenly answers the radio and tells me to go home. I go to the office and explain to all of them what happened but my supervisor kept on talking trash how they don't need me and how dare I let the director see me walking around the mall.

What the actual fuck. Was i in the wrong here? I didn't really try to fight it since I am leaving for vacation this Monday and it was a seasonal job. But my other job I got fired for being late all the time which is understandable. I am trying to figure out what's reasonably expected of me in the work force.

I am 21 years old.
>>
What country is this? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to deny your workers access to a toilet
>>
Sounds like a really shitty place to work desu
>>
probably american, typical fire them before december ends to boost the yearly hired worker statistic numbers
>>
Ho-lee hell! I'm so sry or ur trouble. However, if u want to know what's expected of u in work place situation, the answer is ALWAYS subjective. (opinion) All I know to say is go back to school. No matter the amt of degrees, u can always add to ur intelligence....not necessarily taught in a 4yr university setting. Read up on Human Behaviors. This can teach to read body language, facial expirations, even to adapt to a situation with conflict/aggression. Esp. good in security detail. Typical job expectations are; Arrive a lil b4 shift, be neat/clean, tend to ur duties, show initiative(not above pay grade), Get serious about the need to have a job!!!! Money>Food>Shelter>Health w/o these u cannot independently live.
>>
>>17889599
Sounds like your supervisor is just an asshole. Denying an employee a moment to use the toilet is just cruel.
>>
>>17889791
did you read part of op where he was fired for continually being late at other job ?

sorry op i'm guessing something else has also been happening on that job & your boss just decided to find some way to fire you

difficult to deal with but you need to realize that people who are paying you $$ to do stuff actually do have the right to tell you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how long to do it, and if they don't like what you do, well too bad you lose the job

redpill sorry
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.