[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffered a bunch of physical/mental childhood abuse that caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I suffered a bunch of physical/mental childhood abuse that caught up with me when I was older. Basically, met my bf, he saw what my mother was doing to me, and helped me cut ties with her. Going through things with a therapist left me unable to leave the house. I began stress eating. I gained a lot of weight, about 5 stone.

During sex, I started to feel the extra weight on my body, and became obsessed with how disgusting and grotesque I had become. My partner is adamant that he doesn't care and loves me, but I can not shake it, so I refuse to have sex with him, or let me see my body naked.

I tried going to the gym, but I end up having a breakdown. I am mentally all over the place, if there is anything I HAVE to do here at home I'll have a breakdown over that too, so working out here is off. Reducing what I eat, at the moment, is a step that is too hard for me to do along side the mental stuff I am dealing with right now according to my therapist (and I agree.) Basically I keep gaining weight, see my body as more and more disgusting, and the lack of sex is driving me and my partner apart.

What am I meant to do? He won't sleep with other women, he only wants to sleep with me. Do you have any tips on what to do for the next year or so while I try to work up to going to the gym and shifting weight?
>>
break up with your boyfriend so he can get some while you deal with being fucked in the head
>>
>>17889066
He won't leave. Also I'm not "fucked up in the head"
>>
>>17889067
>I tried going to the gym, but I end up having a breakdown. I am mentally all over the place, if there is anything I HAVE to do here at home I'll have a breakdown over that too

yeah you're fine, my bad
>>
>>17889079
I have a lot of problems but I don't think "fucked in the head" is the way to think or be about it
>>
>>17889080
yeah, people that are fucked in the head usual don't recognize themselves as fucked in the head because they're fucked in the head
>>
>>17889080
Honestly op, as harsh as it isn't you are a bit fucked in the head right now. It doesn't mean you will be forever.
You need to seriously get over the fact that you feel disgusting, it doesn't bother your boyfriend, and it won't unless you constantly drive the screw into his head that you're ugly now. You've done a very stupid thing by acting this way.
Go to therapy asap, start eating healthy, and just go on walks with your bf, do fun active activities that are not too draining with them, and read self help books weekly.

This relationship may be salvageable if you stop acting fucking insane, but don't get me wrong, you went through trauma and genuinely don't know better. So get help, stop acting like you are your boyfriend's feelings as well as your own, and getting healthy.
>>
>>17889114
How do I know he is telling the truth about not caring about my body though? Online I see everywhere men commenting on women's bodies, saying they are too fat, etc. Why would he be any different to that, deep down?

How do I stop feeling disgusting? I'm covered in stretch marks, I have a gut now, I have rolls everywhere. I have been living in HIS clothes for the past year because mine no longer fit, everything about me is seriously repulsive
>>
>>17889157
most normal people would try to change that by working out but you said you can't do that because you're crazy
>>
>>17889165
So what am I meant to do?!?
>>
>>17889217
suffer
kill yourself
w/e just glad I'm not that fucked

merry christmas
>>
>>17889217
Calm down. Realize that he is someone who will stick with you through your problems and work with you to solve them. Take small steps towards where you want to be and eventually you will get there. Clearly your boyfriend loves YOU and is willing to put up with whatever your crazy mind cooks up if he can have that. Hold on to that as motivation to change.

You don't need to change your life overnight. Just change a little bit every day. Push yourself just a little bit beyond your limit and you will get where you want to be much more quickly than you imagined possible.

But seriously, just calm down.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.