[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl online >we get along great >we verbalize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>meet girl online
>we get along great
>we verbalize that we're interested in each other
>I visit her for 3 days earlier this week
>get a hotel room and sleep in the same bed
>we hold hands and cuddle, which was great (I didn't expect anything sexual and didn't mind taking things slow)
>last day as I'm dropping her off I kiss her but she didn't seem to like it
>entire drive back it's eating at me
>get back and we text a little bit but I had gotten back late and she fell asleep
>anxiety levels out of control, and I can't sleep
>sperg out and send her a wall of text talking about my feelings for her and that I just want to know if she was just shy or was uninterested
>the next day she says she didn't do anything she didn't want to
>ever since then she's been really distant
>used to call me at night but hasn't done that since then

What do I do?
>>
Never send a sappy wall of text.
>>
>>17888570
That's not helpful at this point, anon.
>>
>>17888549
You wait.
>>
>>17888586
What do I wait for?
>>
>>17888592
For your feelings to go away and you can stop putting this pussy on a pedestal. You already know the answer to your question, but you're hoping you can salvage this somehow. You can't. When a girl pulls away this early, it's over, and the only thing you get after this point is lost dignity.
>>
>>17888595
Yeah. I guess you're right.
>>
>>17888549
I'm telling you right now, for future relationships, long term and short term. Never sperg out. As much as it drives you fucking mad never do it. If you're in a long term relationship with someone and have an issue, sit down and talk like an adult and do it that way. I can tell you I ruined the best relationship I ever had by not taking this advice, and sperging out. It is the worst thing to do. When you feel all hot and ready to blow, calm down.
>>
>>17888549
Isn't obvious? She didn't like you in person. You kissed her, she didn't like it. She doesn't like you. Now it's damage control time, you need to cut all ties and move on, before being made even more of a fool.
>>
>>17888549

Chuck her number from your phone and move on.
>>
>>17888575
Girl here. Never send a sappy wall of text.
Unless she sends a sappy wall of text promt.
>>
>>17888713
Kiwi time for you!!!
>>17888549
You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF
>>
>visit for 3 days
>cuddle in hotel bed
>last day, lost interest
Surely it's because you didn't fuck her?
>>
>>17889561
Like what reason do you have to believe she didn't want it to go further while you were visiting? Seems like a no-brainer to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.