[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS SITE IS TOXIC AS HELL AND YOU NEED TO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bazH61C.jpg (57KB, 605x484px) Image search: [Google]
bazH61C.jpg
57KB, 605x484px
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS SITE IS TOXIC AS HELL AND YOU NEED TO GET OFF IT.

Stay positive my dudes, you're gonna be fine. Merry Christmas :)
>>
>>17888436
I've been lurking this site for 9 years. I lost my virginity, got gfs, got my degree, and moved out of mummy and daddy's house all AFTER I started lurking here.
>>
>>17888441
this desu. My dick grew 2 inches and my waifu became real after I started lurking /adv/.
>>
File: breakingnews.png (805KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breakingnews.png
805KB, 1280x720px
>>17888457
I got caught jerking off the dog and was Baker acted.
>>
>>17888441

4chan probably didn't do those things for you buddy. Seconding that 4chan is toxic, been interneting since I was 10, am now 26. Save yourselves folks.
>>
>>17888436
Yeah idfk I'm staying with my parents for christmas and can't smoke weed or watch TV and I'm in my room from when I was a kid and it's like being back in high school so I go on 4chan. And I'm not immature enough for /b/ or /pol/ anymore so, I'm giving younglings life advice.
>>
>>17888887

not OP, same *hi5*
>>
>toxic
>i.e. "I'm a big fuckin baby who cant take the truth"
>>
>>17888892

No. Growing up in an unstable home and being told online to kill yourself is actually toxic lil bro. Most normal healthy people avoid being so self-righteous, unlike 4chan.
>>
>>17888897

It's not the "being told to kill yourself part", it's being "in the company of" a bunch of fucking losers and starting to think its acceptable.
>>
>>17888914

It's both.
>>
>>17888919

If "kys" bothers you, you are a huge pussy to begin with.
>>
>>17888926

Alright tough guy calm down, you sound like a really cool guy who everybody wants to hang out with!
>>
I like you op. I agree with you as well, I only come here now a days because I try to pump some positive energy into it. Doesn't work alot, but I still try my best anyway.
>>
File: 1412308059783.jpg (11KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412308059783.jpg
11KB, 278x200px
>>17888436
Ah, but the pain hurts so good OP.
>>
>>17888436
k
you should still kill yourself
>>
Why does this thread smell like samefag?
>>
>>17889105
because you're smelling your own butthurt
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 217x233px
>>17889109
Sick burn lol
>>
>>17888436
I've been here for years. I can tell you that you have no fucking idea what toxic means.

Merry Christmas.
>>
>>17888436
Thanks bud :)
>>
>>17888436
Yeah 4chan is toxic but only if you let it be, there's a lot of really cool information on here and a genuine community for a lot of things. Obviously don't let it consume your life but talking with people about a huge interest/hobby in your life isn't toxic at all. Most of the comments I see on stuff like /fit/, /ao/ and even here are pretty helpful.
>>
>>17889392
Meant /o/ but you get the idea
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.